Chapter 33 - Vespine♡

"How about this one baby?" Taehyung asked for literally the hundredth time showing a flower bouquet to y/n. He wanted to buy flowers for Mrs. Min but he didn't know what the elder liked. So Taehyung kept on asking y/n because she was the one who knew alot about her mother.

"Eomma loves any kind of flowers Tae. You don't need to be this much serious about this. She will love anything that you give her" y/n said not trying to stop the giggles that slipped out of her mouth.

"Ughh all of these flower bouquets are so beautiful that I can't choose one." Taehyung said with a frown on his face.
" Can you choose one for me baby? Pretty pleaseeee" he then looked at the girl and asked her with a big smile while giving her puppy eyes.

Seeing Taehyung's expression which was plastered on his face, y/n laughed and nodded in response. Then she looked thoroughly at the bouquets and finally pointed at one.
"Let's get that one. It was the one which caught my eyes" Y/n said showing a very pretty white tulip flower bouquet. It not only had tulips but there were baby's breath flowers as well.

"You really love tulips don't you?" Taehyung asked from the younger who was staring at the bouquet that she was pointing at

"Yess I do baby. Look at that. It's mesmerizing-ly ( A/N - is this even a word lol ) beautiful. Don't you like it Tae?" Y/n asked from Taehyung while widening her eyes.

"I love them too princess. They are really pretty. " Taehyung said and bent down and brought his lips closer to y/n s ear. "Not as pretty as my wife though" he whispered to the girl's ear from his low,masculine and very seductive voice sending shivers down her spine.

Y/n felt literally the whole zoo inside her tummy after hearing Taehyung's low voice near her ear. She turned to look at taehyung and saw how he was staring at her with a smirk on his face. "Stop it." Saying that y/n gently hit the male's hand and looked at the elderly florist who was watching them with a smile on her face.

"We will get that bouquet please ahjumma" y/n told to the florist showing the bouquet that she wanted to buy. The old lady smiled and took the bouquet into her hand and gave it to y/n.

"Is he your boyfriend?" The florist asked and y/n looked at taehyung with a smile and then back again at her.

"No ahjumma. He is my husband" the girl said and hearing y/n proudly call him her husband made Taehyung so happy and loved.

"Awww. Both of you look so good together. Such an adorable couple you are. Stay happy always " the old lady said looking at the happy couple.

"Thank you so much ahjumma. We will see you again" saying that y/n paid for the flowers and turned around to go leave the flower shop.

"Mister" hearing the old lady call for him, taehyung turned around and looked at her.
She took a red rose from the basket of roses and gave it to taehyung.