Chapter 17 - Forelsket♡

Seokjin came into the room with a beautiful flower bouquet and a bag which had Taehyung's clothes once Taehyung opened the door for his brother. Y/n sat up on the bed with the help of Taehyung and Seokjin watched them fondly. Once Y/n was comfortable on the bed Seokjin gave her the flower bouquet and her eyes shone brightly in happiness.

 Once Y/n was comfortable on the bed Seokjin gave her the flower bouquet and her eyes shone brightly in happiness

"Thank you Seokjin oppa. I really like flowers " Y/n thanked the elder who was smiling warmly at her. " It's my pleasure little one. How are you now? Feeling better? " Seokjin asked from Y/n who nodded at him with a smile.

"I am feeling a lot better after getting a single dose of medicine oppa. I hope I will get well soon " Y/n said and seokjin smiled at her. "Yes I am sure that you will be better in no time. By the way is Taehyung treating you well? I hope he is not being an asshole " Seokjin said eyesing his brother who was sitting on the couch which was across Y/n s bed.

"Hyung you know that I am a good boy" Taehyung said with an irritated voice and seokjin rolled his eyes at Taehyung. "Good boy my ass "

Y/n chuckled hearing Seokjin's comment and shook her head. "No oppa Taehyung-ssi treated me really good. I am so thankful for him for that " Y/n said and seokjin smirked looking at his little brother.

"You shouldn't be thankful to him little one. Even if you guys are married just for a year, until the contract ends you are his responsibility " Seokjin said and the girl laughed lightly.

"No no oppa. I can look after myself and also I really don't like to trouble anyone " She said and looked at Seokjin who was still standing near her bed.

"Oh seokjin oppa please take a seat. Don't stand please " Y/n said and Seokjin sat on the stool which was next to her.

" What actually happened to you little one ? " Seokjin asked and Y/n let out a sigh before replying to the elder. She didn't even want to talk about what happened because she hated even the memory of it.

"Some fans of Taehyung-ssi have thought that I married him for his money and status. They threw eggs and tomatoes at me when i was getting off work. One or two people pushed me on the ground and kicked me calling me disgusting names." Y/n couldn't complete what she was saying because her eyes welled with tears and she broke into sobs.

" Aww please don't cry little one. " Seokjin said trying to console the younger. "Can I hug you ?" Seokjin asked and Y/n nodded her head slowly. She really liked Seokjin and she didn't mind him hugging her at all. Once Y/n nodded in response Seokjin stood up and wrapped his arms around the girl and caressed her hair gently.

"Try to forget it okay? Think it as a nightmare that you had. I know it will be hard to forget it but try to forget it hmm?" Seokjin said and felt Y/n nod against his shoulder.

" That's a good girl " The elder said pulling away from the hug. Then Seokjin turned to face Taehyung who was watching y/n s sweet interaction with his brother.