Chapter 56 - Kalopsia ♡

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!"
Everyone who was waiting for the young couple shouted as soon as y/n entered her parent's home with taehyung.
"Thank Youuuu" the girl said bowing at the guests in the princess style with a huge smile on her face. She was just about to say something but her mother came to her and hugged her tightly making y/n hug her mother back immediately.

"I AM SO HAPPY BABY. Eomma is just over the moon" mrs. min said pulling away from the hug gently. "Come lets go sit and talk" she said taking her daughter's hand in hers. "Come take a seat please taehyungie" she added with a warm smile at her son in law and all of them headed to the living room and sat around the coffee table.

"You look so happy" taehyung whispered to y/n s ear after sitting down right next to her. The girl looked at him and nodded in repose because she was actually so excited to see everyone together.

All of them were seating looking at y/n with huge smiles on their faces and it made the girl turn red because she felt shy. "Can all of you please stop staring at me for a while? I feel embarrassed for no reason" she said making others giggle at her comment.

"We are just so happy for you two princess. And oh god how much me and yoongi hyung missed you. We were planning to break into your house to kidnap you because if not you wont come to see us cause you are too busy!!" Hobi said smiling like theres no tomorrow and yoongi also nodded agreeing to what his younger brother said.

"Why me???? I HAVE NOT SEEN THESE TWO SINCE forever!! Too rude they didnt even think of calling their oldest hyung" seokjin said faking an angry pout and seeing how guilty y/n looked after what he said he quickly laughed to change the mood. "But well here they are to see me with another NEW guest!! I am honored " seokjin added with a warm smile and looked at y/n lovingly and seeing her smile warmed the elder s heart.

"Aww thank you seokjin oppa. And joonie oppa and binnie, thank you so much for coming today! I feel so happy to see all of you like this and eomma, appa, hobii, yoongs, THANK YOU!! Thank you so much for organizing this and for making me happy" y/n said in a very sincere way making others smile at her in response.

"Children" mrs. Min called looking around, " oh and yoongis appa" she added with a giggle. "What are we going to do now? Eat first or?"

"Lets give what we brought to our princess first" hobii said excitedly looking at the others expecting their response.

"Okaaaay that would be amazing" seokjin added with a smile and looked at y/n who was sitting with a reddened face on the couch.

"We know that our extra attention makes you shy little one but too bad, all of us who are here are excited to be uncles and of course grandparents" he said looking at mr and mrs min.

"So who is going first?" Namjoon asked and hobii raised his hand like he was a kid giving answers to his homeroom teacher at school.

"Go aheads hoba, i ll go next" yoongi said smiling so big.

So hobi stood up from where he was sitting and went into the house for some seconds and came back with a bouquet of flowers and a bag and seeing how pretty the flowers were made y/n gasp in amazement.