Chapter 37 - Redamancy♡

" Look at you y/n. You look like a total mess." It was Soobin who was watching Y/n stressing over her thesis. 

Hearing this, y/n smiled at him and focused back again on the thesis and the pile of papers on the table. She didn't want to waste her time on anything else but the thesis which was infront of her.

"Did you even sleep last night?" Soobin asked again raising his brow.

"Of course I did sleep binnie." Y/n replied without taking her eyes away from the book. 

"How long was your sleep? Your eyes say something else though. Have you seen your under eyes you dumbshit? They look like you have not slept at all " Soobin said in a worried voice because y/n was looking so tired and sleepless.She had dark under eyes which was a result of not having enough sleep and seeing that made soobin so worried and concerned about Y/n. 

"30 minutes" 

" What? YOU SLEPT ONLY FOR 30 FUCKING MINUTES? Are you kidding me?" Y/n s best friend literally snapped at her with a serious voice. Soobin rarely swore and when he did, it meant he was so so so mad at something or someone. 

"You can't blame me Binnie. I should finish this by this evening and have to hand this over to the professor" Y/n said finally turning to look at Soobin.

"WHY? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO FINISH IT TODAY WHEN YOU HAVE TWO MORE DAYS TO THE DEADLINE!!!!! YOU ARE A FUCKING DOCTOR TO BE KIM Y/N! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH SLEEP!" Soobin started to shout at the girl and y/n let out a deep sigh and spoke with a soft voice.

"Can you please sit Binnie. I know you are concerned about me and my health and I love you for that. You are my best friend and i am so grateful to see the way you think about me. But I have a valid and a good reason to do this. I will explain so listen okay ?" Y/n said and started to explain her reason to Soobin.

_

After a 13 hour long flight, finally Taehyung and Namjoon reached New York, USA. 

"Ughhhh Finally. I am bored to death already " Taehyung said standing up and grabbing his hand luggage from the cabin. 

"Don't worry Taehyungie. We will be able to finish this off soon and go back to korea. Let's hold on okays?" Namjoon told to the model while looking at him with caring eyes. 

"Yes hyung okay. Do I have any other schedules for today?" Taehyung asked and Namjoon nodded at him in response.

" We have to go check in to the hotel now. After that there will be a meeting with the vogue director, photographers, stylists and some other staff members." The elder said and looked at the time. 

"Isn't it amazing Taehyungah? We left Korea at 10 p.m. on Sunday and now it's 10.p.m sunday in New York. It must be 11 a.m Monday in Korea" Namjoon added widening his eyes like an excited kid. 

"My Y/n must be at the hospital now" Taehyung said to himself. He was missing his wife more than anything and he wanted nothing but to go back to her and kiss and cuddle with her. So he was determined to finish this shoot as soon as he could and go back soon.

Namjoon got down from the jet with Taehyung once someone opened the door for them and the vogue staff who were there at the airport waiting for their arrival, escorted the model and the manager to the car. They said that they will bring the luggage of Taehyung and Namjoon to the hotel so both of them were carrying only their hand luggage. 

Once Taehyung got into the car, he took out his phone to text Y/n but unfortunately his phone was switched off because it had run out of battery. 

"Shit" He cursed under his breath and put the phone back into his pocket.