Chapter 45 - Quiet ♡

‼️Mature contents ahead. Please read at your own risk. Please do not report, if you don't like to read, please DO NOT read. Thank you ‼️

Two Weeks Later

After spending 10 days in New Zealand, taehyung and y/n returned to their home country safely. Because it's been almost more than two weeks since y/n took leave from her university clinicals, she wanted to go back to hospital from the very next day they landed in Korea.

Taehyung tried to convince her to stay home for a few more days but it was of no use. Y/n was worried that her professor, Hwang Min Hyun might be mad at her for missing many clinical hours, so she was impatient to go and report to duty as soon as possible.

"Please princess, if you can't take a leave from work, can you at least stay on the bed with me for a few more hours? " Taehyung asked from his wife while looking at her with sleepy hooded eyes.

"I wish I could Tae. But spending a few more hours on the bed means that I will be skipping clinicals eventually. So I should get going baby" saying that y/n planted a kiss on her husband's lips and got up from the bed.

" Sleep some more . I will call you after making your tea. Alright?" Saying that the girl got into her flip flops and walked out of the room after smiling at already sleeping taehyung.

She walked into the bathroom first and did her morning routine. After that y/n walked to the kitchen and started preparing food for them. She decided to make Chicken wraps, garlic butter steak and potato skillets for lunch and for breakfast she thought to prepare french toast with cream and berries.

Y/n wore her apron and started working on the lunch first. She made chicken wraps using marinated chicken, greek yoghurt, tomatoes, lettuce and onions. Also she prepared garlic butter steak with bakes potatoes as well.

Once the girl was done with preparing lunch, she neatly put Taehyung's portion in boxes and put them into the fridge

Once the girl was done with preparing lunch, she neatly put Taehyung's portion in boxes and put them into the fridge. And then she started to prepare french toast for breakfast with cream and berries. After making the french toast and putting cream on them, Y/n washed the berries and placed those on a plate with a tissue so that their moisture would be absorbed to the tissues. Then, she cut the strawberries in half and put some them on the toast and then arranged the rest on a plate with blueberries. (she added blueberries on the toast too).