Tease (M)

"I like teasing you because I love seeing how much you need me."

⚠️Warning: G!P and heavy smut⚠️

" Can any of you two be a good unnie and wake up Tzuyu? Breakfast is almost done." Dahyun asked.

The two Japanese girls, who were the only others awake, looked at each other and shook their heads. One is genuinely scared while the other tried her best not to be caught wanting to wake up the sleeping dragon.

"Dubu-yahhhhhh~" Momo whined cutely.

"Sana unnie, wake Tzuyu up." Dahyun said.

"Eh? Nooo~" Sana whined.

"Please. Go. Now. Breakfast is almost done." Dahyun firmly asked.

"You've always favoured Momo because of your crush on her." Sana shouted as she ran away from the kitchen.

"SANA UNNIE!" Dahyun exclaimed.

Momo was smirking and looked at Dahyun, "So...about your crush on me."

"Shut. We do not talk about it and go wake the others up."

Upon reaching Tzuyu's room, Sana carefully twisted the door knob and quietly opened it, afraid that it might wake up the younger girl in a way she didn't plan.

"Tzutzu-ah." Sana whispered as she advanced closer to the sleeping girl's bed.

Tzuyu might have answered her with some soft snores but other then that none. Sana happily leaned down, her lips extremely close to the brunette's ear.

"Tzuyu-ah, wake up." Sana whispered.

However, Tzuyu just stirred. She didn't even flutter her eyes open.

"Tzuyu-ah." Sana whispered again.

"Hmmmm?" Only a hum.

"Tzuyu-ah~" Sana tried changing her voice to something more seductive, purposely kissing Tzuyu's earlobe lightly.

That was enough to wake a sleeping beast in the depths of Tzuyu's well established self control.

"Love, baby, lemme sleep." Tzuyu murmured.

Sana was surprised that Tzuyu was able to construct an answer amidst her half-asleep state.

Sana sighed. Tzuyu was never the heavy sleeper unless she was really tired. Although the amount of their newest comeback these past few days were overwhelming, no wonder her girlfriend was sleeping like a log.

Yes, girlfriend. It was a secret between the two of them but she feels that the rest of their members might have an idea of it already.

Luckily 2 years of being in a secret relationship, Sana knows the weakness of her girlfriend. She smiled in victory because she knows that what she's about to do will not only wake Tzuyu physically but will also awaken something else in the younger girl.

She slowly peels the blanket that covers Tzuyu who is sleeping with her oversized hoodie and shorts. A smirk appeared on Sana's calm face as she crawls carefully on the bed getting on top of Tzuyu, ready to execute her plan.