Clingy

The girls were getting ready for their rehearsal for the upcoming live concert. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu headed out of the dressing room as soon as their manager called them until a certain squirrel's shout stopped them.

"Tzutzu!" Sana exclaimed.

The eight girls jumped a little because of the sudden shout for their yoda's attention.

"Yes unnie?" Tzuyu managed to ask as Sana rushed to her and wrapped her arms tightly round Tzuyu's waist.

"Sana-yah, we have to rehearse for our concert now. You can hug Tzuyu later." Momo coaxed.

"She's much clingier than usual. Did her period come?" Chaeyoung asked as she looked the scene in front of her.

"MINATOZAKI SANA!" Jihyo shouted.

"No. I want my Tzutzu." Sana replied in a small voice as she buried her face in Tzuyu's neck.

Tzuyu smiled and sighed as she held her girlfriend.

"Unnies, you can go first. We'll be there." Tzuyu said to the rest of her members who just nodded and went to rehearse.

"Why are you so clingy today love?" Tzuyu asked as she cupped Sana's chubby cheeks and planted a kiss on each side.

"I think it's because of my period." Sana answered.

"Oh yeah! Today's the day! Alright after we finish rehearsing, we'll go back home and I'll cook dinner while you rest or maybe choose a few movies for out Netflix marathon. After we finish eating, we'll cuddle on the couch while we watch. How does that sound love?" Tzuyu asked Sana as she planned out what to do after the rehearsal.

"YES! YAYYYYYY!" Sana started celebrating.

Tzuyu looked at Sana as she celebrated in her arms and smiled.

"What did I do to get so lucky?" Tzuyu asked herself. Then, she leaned forward and pressed a kiss on Sana's lips.

"We should get going Tzutzu." Sana giggled.

They intertwined their hands and walked onto the stage to rehearse with the other.