Home

"Hm... Tzutzu?" Sana said with a sleepy voice as she picked up the phone, hinting she was sleeping a while ago.

"Hello, my love!" The other responded very happily, "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I wake you?"

Sana stretched her arms before responding, "No, I was just having a nap, that's all."

She also heard some loud honking and traffic noises, hinting that the brunette might have been outside.

"What are you doing right now?" The older girl asked curiously.

"Oh." The younger girl paused, "Just having dinner! That's all.." She responded quickly, chuckling nervously after.

Sana then heard Tzuyu slamming perhaps a car door. As well as talking to someone and a loud ruckus after.

"I see... What dinner are you eating?" The blonde wanted to test her, seeing if she was being honest or not.

"Uh- McDonalds?" Tzuyu said.

"But, you never really liked McDonald's? In fact, you hate it."
Sana heard some silence and then a car engine.

"Well at this Mcdonalds I love it!" Tzuyu stated, another nervous chuckle leaving her mouth.

Sana's suspicions grew even more.

Before she could ask another question, Tzuyu quickly interrupted her.

"So, did you miss me?" The brunette asked cheekily. Sana can even imagine her smirk through the phone as she sighed sadly, "You know I do, love." Sana got up and walked to the window, "I wish you were here."

"Yeah? Tell me how much you miss me." Tzuyu asked quietly.

Sana slid down to the floor, right by the window before she started. "Well, I know you know I've been wearing your sweaters since they smell and remind me of you. I also started to sleep on your side of the bed because it helps me sleep at night."

"Wow, someone's obsessed." The brunette jokingly said, hiding the fact that she loves this side of her wife. Knowing that fact that Sana missed her a lot gave her a lot of love in her heart.

"Shut up. I know you'd do the same, and maybe even more."
Sana said as she received another laugh that she loves so much.

"I have something to confess too..." Tzuyu whispered.

"Oh? What is it?"

"Every night I stare at our wedding ring on my hand, it reminds me of all the memories we shared." She confessed.

"And I mean all the memories. Even the ones we shared when we were kids."

"Wow, we came a long way, haven't we?" Sana smiled as she starts to reminisce the memories she had with Tzuyu ever since they were little.

"Yeah, we have. And I'm so glad where it got us now." Tzuyu agreed.

Sana sighed again, feeling a bit sadder about missing Tzuyu ever since they started this conversation.

"I really do miss you, Tzutzu."

"Well lucky for you darling, look out the window."

Immediately, Sana stood up and looked out the window to find her beautiful wife already staring and waving at her. It was an understatement to say that Sana ran quickly to the front door, already finding Tzuyu running up to her with open arms.

At last, they were back in each others arms.

Hugging each other as if they spent years without each other, but in reality it only has been a few weeks.

Sana buried her face into Tzuyu's neck, breathing in her scent.

"You're home..." Sana pulled back, looking into the brunette eyes with a tearful yet happy look.

"Home is wherever you are, my love." Tzuyu smiled gently as she leaned in for a kiss.

"I love you, more than you'll ever know." Tzuyu leaned in for another hug, hearing Sana muttering an I love you in the crook of her neck.