collection 2.0

Tzuyu: My future partner must be brave, strong, intelligent, successful and cute:

Sana: *catches a fly in her hand and shakes it, then proceeds to drop to her knees and sob while apologizing profusely*

Tzuyu: *pointing at Sana* That one. I want that one and only that one.

- - - - -

Tzuyu: I truly go into housewife mode when I'm someone's soulmate- like, I'll make you pancakes and bacon every morning.

Sana: This is a lie.

Sana: I'm literally dating her. This is a lie.

Sana: THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO MAKE A FUCKING PANCAKE!? WHAT IS THIS?

- - - - -

Tzuyu: I feel like doing something stupid.

Sana: I'm something stupid, do me.

Nayeon: JEONGYEONNIE WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO SOMETHING STUPID???

Jeongyeon: FUCK OFF YOU OVERGROWN BUNNY-

- - - - -

Tzuyu: Unn-

Sana: No, no, hold up, rewind.

Sana : My tongue was down in your throat just a second ago and now you're calling me unnie??

Tzuyu: Erm yes?

Sana: YOU DUMBASS I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME LOVE, HONEY, BABY OR EVEN SANA BUT HERE YOU ARE CALLING ME 'uNnIe'. No cuddles or kisses or hugs for you for this entire week.

Tzuyu: I'M SORRY BABY, MY LOVE, MY REASON TO LIVE, THE PERSON I PLAN ON MARRYING AND THE BEARER OF MY CHILDREN. I NEED YOUR CUDDLES, KISSES AND HUGS, LOVE!

Sana: *blushing at the unholy amount of names Tzuyu has for her*

- - - - -

Sana: Are you ready to commit?

Tzuyu: Like, a crime or a relationship?

Sana: Bitc- A relationship with the one and only ME.

Tzuyu: Nah I'll pass.

Sana: FUCK YOU! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID YOU WANTED TO BE MY GIRLF-

Tzuyu: Sana I'm kidding. Of course I want to be in a relationship with you. You make me feel special and I fancy you.

Sana: Oh mah god...I fancy you too.

- - - - -

Sana: Okay, but what if we went to dinner not as friends this time?

Tzuyu: AS ENEMIES?! NO UNNIE OUR FRIENDSHIP IS VERY PRECIOUS TO ME!

Sana: I- Someone tell this stupid yoda what I mean.

Jihyo: Tzuyu-yah, Sana wants to go out with you as lovers.

Tzuyu: OH! Why didn't you say so unnie? Of course I would love to.

- - - - -

Tzuyu: Hey love, random question, what actions usually impress you on Valentines Day?

Sana: A backhug, picnic, a simple dinner, Netflix and chill at home while cuddling. Why?

Tzuyu: *writing it all down*

Sana: Is this what you're going to do on Valentines, which is in two days?

Tzuyu:

Sana:

Tzuyu: It can always be a possibility. *proceeds to run away*

- - - - -

Tzuyu, sweating: Lovie, there's something I need to ask you-

Sana: Finally! You're proposing!

Tzuyu: Wait...how'd you know?

Sana: Tzuyu baby, you've dropped the ring five times during dinner.

Sana: I even picked it up once.

Tzuyu: *on the edge of crying* I wanted everything to be perfect and I fucked it up.

Sana: No love, you didn't. I'll pretend to not know so you can propose!

Tzuyu: *sniffling* Really? You'd do that?

Sana: *nodding*

Tzuyu: *gets down on one knee* The love of my life whom I fell for at first sight, I want you to know that I love you from the bottom of my heart and I want you to be by my side till death does us part. I want us to lead a happy life together and face ups and downs together as one. I will always be there to support you no matter the circumstances. I love you and nothing can show you how much I do, not even this ring. So, will you marry me and be my Mrs Chou, the one I can proudly call as my wife and bearer of my children?

Sana: *crying* YES! That was so sweet, love.

Tzuyu: *carries Sana and spins her around as she kisses Sana's tears away*

Nayeon, Momo and Mina: *wiping tears* I expect your speech to be as cheesy as this when you propose to me, Jeongyeon/Dahyun/Chaeyoung.

Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Chaeyoung: Damn. Tzuyu really set the bar high and this isn't even her speech for the wedding!

- - - - -

Sana, pointing: May I sit there?

Tzuyu: That's my lap, unnie-

Sana: That doesn't answer my question, Tzuyu. So can I?

Tzuyu: *pats her lap and opens her arms wide*

Sana: *immediately jumps into Tzuyu's embrace*