collection 7.0

Tzuyu: *hugs Sana*

Sana: What are you doing, TzuTzu?

Tzuyu: SHHH...let me appreciate the little things in life.

Sana: HEY! I'm taller than Chaeng.

Tzuyu: But does that change the fact that you're shorter than me? No so shut up and let me appreciate in peace.

- - - - -

Tzuyu: I'm very sad right now. Life is just dark and shitty. I'm feeling so upset like there is nothing you can do to cheer me up. Life is just a rocky battle ground waiting for me to slowly die in pain.

Dahyun: ...

Tzuyu: No. Whatever you're thinking of, no.

Chaeyoung: ...

Tzuyu: Don't you dare, Chaeng.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung: *runs up to the shared room of MiSaMo* Can we borrow Sana for a minute, unnies?

Momo: We're in the middle of a very important discussion so n-

Dahyun: Alright, thanks babe. *drags Sana out of the room and back to the living room*

Momo: *tearing up* I couldn't even finish my sentence.

Mina: *pulls a teary-eyed Momo into her embrace*

Dahyun and Chaeyoung: *pushes Sana onto Tzuyu's lap and bolts out of the living room*

Sana: *beaming* Hi Tzutzu!

Tzuyu: *all the sadness from before evaporated into thin air* Life is full of pink fluffy unicorns and rainbows!

- - - - -

Tzuyu: *lying down* Unnie...I impulsively got myself a weird watermelon. Do you want to try it with me tomorrow?

Sana: You don't have to wait for me Tzu.

Tzuyu: *activates puppy eyes + pout* But it's this really weird  watermelon and I want to try it with you please?

Sana: *pinching Tzuyu's cheeks* How can I say no when you're looking this cute?

-The next day-

Sana: *takes a bite out of the watermelon* I don't see or taste anything weird about this watermelon.

Tzuyu: I'm eating it with you that's what makes it special.

Sana: *blushing* WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE?

- - - - -

-After a tiring day, Satzu is lying in bed-

Sana: Love, do you know today, the most random question popped up in my head during practice.

Tzuyu: *combing her fingers through Sana's hair* Let's hear it. What was going on in the pretty head of yours during practice, babe?

Sana: Why would I fuck a demon?

Tzuyu: What the actual fuck is going on in that goofy head of yours?

Sana: YAHHH JUST LISTEN! Okay so, to put it simply, imagine you and your friends arrive in hell and all of them are crying and scared to death expect you. You walk into the arms of not your sugar mommy, not your sugar daddy but YOUR SUGAR DEMON! THINK ABOUT IT IT'S GOING TO BE LEGENDARY! A PLUS POINT IF YPUR SUGAR DEMON IS HOT, BEAUTIFUL AND A FUCKING GREEN FLAG!

Tzuyu: *hugs Sana closer* And who might this sugar demon be in that head of yours hm?

Sana: *suddenly feels very exposed* It's...er...it's actually this very pretty member of Twice. Their maknae to specify. Her name's Chou Tzuyu!

Tzuyu: *kisses Sana's forehead* That's good to know. Now we should sleep it's 3 in the morning.

- - - - -

-playing Taboo at a party, the forbidden word is Idol-

Sana: Alright Tzutzu, what am I?

Tzuyu: Beautiful.

Sana: That's true but more serious.

Tzuyu: Unbelievably breathtaking.

Sana: Love, what do I do?

Tzuyu: Serve cunt.

Sana: OH MY DAYS I MEANT MY JOB.

Tzuyu: The love of my life or my wife.

Chaeyoung: Can you play the game instead of being a simp, Tzuyu? We understand that you are head over heels for Sana but PLEASE IT'S JUST A FUCKING GAME OF TABOO.

Tzuyu: But I'm a full-time simp for Sana.

- - - - -

Tzuyu: Why did the chicken cross the road?

Nayeon: Why?

Tzuyu: To get to the idiot's house.

Tzuyu: Knock Knock.

Nayeon: Who's there?

Tzuyu: The chicken that just crossed the road.

Nayeon: Listen here you little fucker-

Sana: HAHAHAHA THAT'S MY GIRL!

- - - - -

Tzuyu: *searching through the shelves*

Tzuyu: *turns to the rest of Twice* Have you seen my wife?

Jihyo: Maybe you could try calling her?

Tzuyu: * looks up and screams* CHEESE

Sana: KIMBAP

Tzuyu: That was from that little Takis pop-up shop wasn't it?

authors note:
another update😱