collection 4.0

Sana: *walking*

Tzuyu: *sticks out her leg which makes Sana trip and fall face-flat on the ground*

Sana: *rubbing her forehead* OWWWWW! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR TZUTZU?

Tzuyu: What else was I supposed to do to make you fall for me?

- - - - -

Tzuyu: Satang...do you love yourself?

Sana: Of course! Self love is very important.

Tzuyu: Well in that case, I think we love the same person.

Sana: How can we love the same per- OH! OH MY GOD YOU LOVE ME?! I LOVE YOU TOO! AHHHHHH THE CHOU TZUYU LOVES ME.

Tzuyu: *winks* You want to be my girlfriend then?

Sana: YES YES I WOULD BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND ANYDAY DADDY!

Jihyo: Hold the fuck on Sana. Did you just call our INNOCENT maknae 'daddy'?

Sana: Erm...yea? Because she is very daddy indeed.

Jihyo: SHE'S OUR BABY YODA! STOP MAKING HER GET WRONG THOUGHTS!

Tzuyu: But Jihyo unnie...I'm 23 and I most definitely am Sana unnie's daddy.

- - - - -

Tzuyu: *laying down on the couch as the rest of Twice sits on the floor*

Tzuyu: You know Sana unnie...I can't fall asleep.

Sana: Awww...wanna come lie down on my lap then?

Tzuyu: I- I was supposed to continue the pickup line but that works too! *jumps off the couch and lies down on Sana's lap*

Nayeon: Jeongyeon-ah...I can't fall asleep.

Jeongyeon: Want me to whack your head so hard that you'll fall asleep immediately?

Nayeon: I- NO LET ME LIE DOWN ON YOUR LAP!

Jeongyeon: Like I would ever do that... *proceeds to pat her lap as she pulls Nayeon towards her*

- - - - -

Tzuyu: Sana unnie...do you know the difference between history and you?

Sana: Erm...no?

Tzuyu: History is the past and you are my future. *gets down on one knee with a ring box in hand* Would you be my Mrs Chou?

Sana: OH MY AHTRFHUTFGJJ I LOVE YOU AND OF COURSE I'LL MARRY YOU.

Momo: Dubu-yah. We've been a couple longer than those two...why haven't you proposed to me yet?

Dahyun: I'm working on it...maybe I'll propose in a few years time?

Momo: NO I WANT TO BE YOUR WIFE NOW!

Dahyun: I'm not ready!

Momo: WELL THEN BE READY !

Dahyun: Tzuyu this is all your fault.

- - - - -

At their fansign...

Sana: ONCES! Aren't all of you cold? I'm freezing!

Tzuyu: *pulls Sana into her embrace* There you're not freezing anymore!

ONCES: WE'RE FREEZING TOO!

Sana: Well then hug each other. I can't have my Tzutzu hugging you because she's mine and mine only.