collection 5.0

In the living room,

Nayeon: On a scale of one to ten of gayness, how much would you rate yourself? One being straight and ten being very gay.

Tzuyu: Unnie...what the fuck?

Nayeon: *flips her hair* We're part of a girl group and all of us are hot. We're all bound to be gay.

Tzuyu: Well th-

Nayeon: Like have you seen my face? Who wouldn't fall for this beautiful face?

Jeongyeon: ME YOU UGLY BUNNY. I WOULDN'T FALL FOR YOU ANYDAY.

Nayeon: FUCK OFF YOO JEONGYEON! JIHYO TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR DISCUSSION WITH HER ON PROPOSING TO ME JUST A FEW HOURS AGO.

Jeongyeon: JIHYO! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TELL HER?

Nayeon: HAH! YOU SEE? YOU LOV-

Tzuyu: Anyway unnie, going back to your question.

Nayeon: Hold on a sec, Tzu. I need to finish screaming at Jeongyeon. *clears her throat* YOO JEONGYEON YOU DEFINITELY LOVE ME! *clears her throat again* You were saying, Tzu?

Tzuyu: I'm probably a one because I'm not gay for anyone in our group. I'm straight-

Sana: *skips into the living room wearing a yoda onesie that Tzuyu gave her on her birthday as she chants* ice cream! ice cream! ice cream! ice cream!

Tzuyu: -as a circle. I'm very gay. There is zero probability of me being straight.

Nayeon: Gay for me?

Tzuyu: What the fuck...no!

Nayeon: *hair flip pt. 2* What?! Why not? Literally every girl I know is gay for me. Because I'm hot and rich.

Tzuyu: No...just no.

- - - - -

*ICSM Sana exists*

Tzuyu: Yes I do the cooking . Yes I do the cleaning.

- - - - -

Sana: I got us matching bracelets, and you say I don't care about our relationship.

Tzuyu:

Tzuyu: These are handcuffs, my love.

Sana: Yeah! Because we're also partners in crime!

Tzuyu: ...slay

- - - - -

Jihyo: Why am I the leader?

Sana: I don't know? Why am I in love with Chou Tzuyu? We all have our thing, Jihyo.

- - - - -

Tzuyu: A milkshake with two straws, please.

Tzuyu: Sana you take that straw and I'll that this one.

Sana: *happy because she gets to share the milkshake with the one and only Chou Tzuyu*

Momo: A milkshake with two straws, please.

Dahyun: *blushes*

Momo: *proceeds to put both the straws in her mouth* Dahyunie look at how fast I can drink this!

Dahyun: I don't know whether I should squeal at how cute you are or cry because I can't drink the milkshake.

- - - - -