my thief

Tzuyu was mad, no she was furious! She knew she had to confront her Sana unnie or else she'll probably lose a lot more of her things.

Tzuyu: *slammed Sana's room door open*

Sana: *jumps because of the sudden intrusion*

Tzuyu: *mad* HAVE YOU BEEN STEALING FROM ME AGAIN?!

Sana: WHAT? NO! WHATEVER GAVE YOU THAT IDEA?

*by this time, the rest of Twice was gathered at Sana's door to watch the drama unfold*

Tzuyu: Don't try to lie your way out! I know you did it!

Sana: Tzuyu-yah I swear I didn't steal anything from you~

Tzuyu: First, you steal my hoodies! Then my heart!

Tzuyu: What's next? MY SURNAME?!

Sana: *blushing* Tzuyu!

Nayeon: Damn Tzuyu smoother than all of us.

Jeongyeon: Nah she's just knows how to play with words unlike your old ass, grandma. Up your game if you plan on getting married.

Nayeon: HEY! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO MARRY ME! AND DON'T CALL ME GRANDMA! MY VISUALS ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST!

Jeongyeon: You thought wrong, grandma. (she has a ring prepared just to propose to Nayeon and is currently waiting for the best time to propose)

Momo & Jihyo: *cackling*

Dahyun & Chaeyoung: Don't worry Momo/Mina unnie! I plan on marrying you.

Momo & Mina: *blushing, smiling and screaming their hearts out internally*