Operation Bottoms Up!

BANG!

"Alright, girls!"

Mina jolts out of her reverie as Jihyo slams her hands down on the metal table. The Japanese blinks, registering the older girl who is hunching in front of her and then looks around. So it seems like she, along with Jihyo, Nayeon, Sana, and Dahyun are currently gathered together at a cafe. Mina faintly remembers Jihyo dragging the four of them to a private cafe that her friend had recommended before Mina loses her focus in a daydream.

Clearing her throat, Jihyo crosses her arms over her chest and starts talking as if they're in the middle of a meeting. "Ladies, first and foremost, I thank all of you for your willingness to come here–"

"Okay, don't beat around the bush, Thomas," Nayeon interrupts with a wave of her hand. "We don't need that intro. We need an answer. Why the hell did you suddenly drag us here?"

Jihyo slams her hand on the table again, making the other four jump slightly from their seat, "I gathered you here today to discuss one, extremely important, thing."

Sana stares at Jihyo eagerly, "OOHHHHH! Is it a new gossip?"

"No, not a gossip but this is more important than that," Jihyo ignores how Sana looks so disappointed at her objection. She takes a deep breath, preparing herself to uncover some facts that had been bugging her since long. "Don't you find it tiring for us to always become a sub? Don't you want to become a dom, even just for once? Won't it be exciting?"

Silence.

Nayeon narrows her eyes, "Excuse me but what the fuck?"

"Yes!!" Jihyo nods with her nose flaring. "Our doms are always pushing us around and doing unholy things to us whenever we're together! We should show them that we can become a dom too and they'll taste our suffering of becoming a sub! Think of it as an act of revenge!"

Another heavy silence.

Sana, hesitantly, reaches for Jihyo's hand.

"Are you having any trouble with Seungwan?"

Jihyo shakes her head, "No, not personally, no."

Sana had confusion written all over her face, "Then, why..?"

"It's because of Joohyun-sshi," the leader finally confesses. Large, imaginary question marks hang over her friends' head. But before any of them could ask, Jihyo elaborates, "Okay so a week ago when I spent the night over at Red Velvet's apartment..."

- - - - -

One week ago

Red Velvet's apartment

A loud yawn could be heard echoing on the empty hall, courtesy of Jihyo who lazily walks out of the room with the blue door. She rubs her face, still bleary with sleep, groggily sauntering to the bathroom to wipe her face. The girl finds the bathroom fairly easily and immediately runs the tap.

Once she feels fresh enough, Jihyo looks up to the mirror and groans when she realizes the state she is in. Her short hair tousled, the top few buttons of her pyjamas unbuttoned, randomly showing a vast plane of her skin. However, what makes her groan is not that, but the multiple bite marks scattered all over her skin. There's already a lot of them ruining her neck but her chest is not free from them either because she could see some more when she pulls her shirt down slightly.

"Rough night?"

A raw, hoarse voice laden with sleep greets Jihyo. Joohyun steps beside the younger girl, collecting water in her own hands and splashes it to her face. She also appears quite disheveled, nearly similar to Jihyo's condition minus the bite marks, but plus the excessive number of hickeys.