Her (M)

Tzuyu woke up in a daze. The moment she realised she was awake, the first thing she did was groan at herself, drop a hand onto her forehead and wished she could go back to sleep. However, even after closing her eyes and trying to relax again into her mattress and her sheets, she couldn't.

Feeling restless, she sat up on her bed, carded her long, black hair with a hand and reached out to find her phone under her blanket.

In seconds, she found it, grabbed it and when the device came to life, she sighed when she realised that she had forgotten to charge it. But her expression immediately lit up when she saw a couple of messages from the anonymous girl she'd been religiously chatting with for weeks now.

Since Tzuyu has had a dry spell for almost a year now, her friends suggested that she go on dating sites or apps to see if she could get her small dilemma over and done with.

Meet a few girls, wine and dine them, maybe if she gets lucky she might end up in bed with them. But Tzuyu was secretly a hopeless romantic and had a bit of trouble finding ways to do all of what they suggested so easily.

It really wasn't.

Because for her, there had to be some sort of connection. Tzuyu prided herself on being someone wholesome, that she would rather get to know the person first and only if they had a certain spark, then she would do something about it. Seemed like a stretch, but it wasn't a crime to have a certain standard for her own love life.

She believed that she was made to make a girl experience the deepest forms of pleasure, she was extremely confident in her abilities, but at the same time, she didn't have the guts to sleep with a girl for the sole reason of having sex.

Tzuyu was way too soft for that.

The first girls she met on the app were wonderful to talk to, but some of them stopped replying after a few exchanges. Maybe they were bored because all that Tzuyu wanted to talk about were mundane things, like what were their hobbies, their favorite color and other questions that they considered utterly dull and boring. She didn't blame them. Maybe Tzuyu wasn't trying hard enough. Or maybe she needed to do something else if she wanted to find someone.

In the end, she did.

Sasha was her name on the app.

There was no picture of her face, just a cartoonish version of the shiba inu dog breed and Tzuyu thought it was cute. And to her surprise, Sasha bit on her hook and they've been talking non-stop. Tzuyu loved it. Despite not knowing what she looked like, talking to her was like a dream.

She was interesting. Had a lot to say and always had a reply for whatever Tzuyu wanted to share. And in return, Tzuyu enjoyed reading whatever Sasha had to tell her as well. It felt like things were falling into place and she was excited wherever this relationship was going to go.

Tzuyu immediately grabbed her charger at the side of the bed and plugged it in. But she couldn't wait for it to be fully charged and swiped Sasha's message open. Hoping to receive another sweet good morning message from her and maybe get another picture of what her breakfast was that morning.

But when their chat opened and Tzuyu saw the picture attached, she felt her throat go even drier than it already was, and her flaccid cock started to twitch with what she saw.

Sasha did send a good morning message, then she added that she just woke up and a photo of her in bed. It was a photo of her torso, kept under a flimsy, thin strapped top, with some skin of her stomach showing. Tzuyu didn't miss how her pert nipples were forming under the garment and it made her hornier than she usually was in the morning.

Tzuyu reached under the blanket and into her boxers to slowly grip her hardening cock and stroked it gently as she was staring at the photo. But she couldn't waste any time, she wanted to reply to Sasha as soon as possible, so she wouldn't leave the girl hanging.