Party Crasher: Part 4

I take the monkey miraculous and give Master Fu a confident smile. "I trust him with it," With that, I go back inside and pull Kim out. "Kim Chiến Lê Ature here is the miraculous of the monkey, you will use it for the greater good to help me save Ladybug, Chat Noir, and our other hero friends, and defeat Party Crasher. Once the job is done you will give the miraculous back to me, Ladybug or Chat Noir, will you help?" "Of course, I will, anything for my friends," He tells me before opening up the case and watches his kwamii fly out. "Aww, a flying monkey plushie!"

"I'm no plushie, my name's Xuppu, you nitwit!" Xuppu exclaims blowing a raspberry at Kim who retorts back with his own raspberry. "My name's not nitwit, it's Kim," They start giving each other weird faces and I sigh, shaking my head. "Alright you two, that's enough we don't have time for this," Xuppu explains how his miraculous works and Kim transforms into a monkey-looking superhero with a bo staff. We get outside just in time to see Party Crasher trying to send Hawkmoth the miraculous and we catch his attention. "Don't you think you're forgetting some miraculous?" "Yeah! King Monkey likes to party too!" We land and King Monkey summons uproar. A squeaky banana appears and in Party Crasher's confusion gets hit with the squeaky banana.

"Seriously?" He asks unimpressed and I point at his disco helicopter with a smirk. "I wouldn't underestimate the power of the squeaky banana if I were you," He looks up at the helicopter as it turns into a unicorn piñata. "What's going on?" Party Crasher asks, looking around in confusion. "Sorry, I just love disrupting other people's powers," King Monkey says soon charging at Party Crasher, keeping him occupied while I broke the piñata with my spear, a bunch of random things falls to the ground before everybody he captured reappeared by King Monkey and my sides. Immediately Ladybug starts giving orders.

"Carapace protect us!  Peagusus teleport here and find something to play this," Once that was done Ladybug plays the tape as funky music starts playing and she turns to all of us. "The only solution is to be so unpredictable that he can't read our dance steps so...Freak out!" The shield drops and on cue, we all start acting weird and unpredictable. "What are you doing?! It's nonsense!" Party Crasher exclaims, looking at each one of us in hopes he could read our moves.

He still tried his best to fight us but it didn't work as within a matter of time we overpowered him and had gotten his glasses cataclysmed. After de-akumatizing Party Crasher it was revealed to be Adrien's number one fan Wayhem and the seven of us pound it, get the miraculous back, de-transform, and help the guys clean up any trace of a party happening in Adrien's room. "Scrub harder guys, any trace of our awesome hang-out time must be long gone by the time Mr. Agreste gets back," Nino says as we clean while Adrien explains the situation to Wayhem. "I'm sorry Wayhem I swear I had no idea my friends were gonna surprise me like that." "It's fine, what matters is that you had a great time with or without me, and now I get to help clean my idol's house with him this is the best day of my life!"

"Things probably would've gone differently if I hadn't lied, I'm sorry," Nino apologizes to me, and Marinette and Luka chimes in too. "I'm sorry I didn't respond to you either." "No, that was my fault too, I confiscated everyone's phone when you started calling." "It's alright, we lied too but..." Marinette trails off before she and Nino exclaim in unison, "I did it for Adrien," They laugh and I point out, "If we hurry up and finish we should be able to help the girls finish planting the trees at the river," We quickly finish up cleaning, sneak out with Adrien and head down to the river to help out before we all went to a cafe for drinks. Honestly, even if today wasn't filled with complete honesty and had an akumatization the day was still loads of fun.

Author: Ugh next episode is Puppeteer 2 I'm gonna die of cringe writing this but I'll get through it for you guys!