Félix: Part 3

Adrien responded angrily and Marinette and I stare at the phone confused. This way too harsh of a response to be from Adrien. "Something's not right..." Marinette mumbles as the response continues. "My father was right, what could I possibly get with going to school? Hanging out with you people is a total waste of time. Also Chloé you're still such a spoilt little brat."

"Impossible. That can't be him. There's no way that's Adrien!" Marinette proclaims soon running to the deck. "She's right, even if the video messages upset him we wouldn't be that cruel about it. I better go check on everyone. Be right back my blueberry," I give him a quick peck and heads up to the deck to find everyone in disbelief about the video, Marinette telling them not to listen when we watch in horror as an akuma flies into the iPad, Alya, Rose, and Juleka were holding. Not good.

Marinette grabs my hand and runs off to the cockpit. "This isn't good. They're gonna take their anger out on Adrien," I nod and we quickly transform and head down to find Lady Wifi, Reflekta, and Princess Fragrance. "Anyone who tries to stand in our way will be harshly punished," Lady Wifi exclaims, pausing Nino. "You're not punishing anyone Wifi. It's time to log off."

"Not now that I've got satellite connection," She tries to pause us, we jump down and Princess Fragrance responds by spraying her perfume, controlling Max and Kim while LB and I held our breaths. "Catch them," The two charge at us and we're quick to restrain them while the Punisher's Trio got away. "Don't say goodbye yet, we know where you're headed," I say as we take off to the Agreste manor, there was no time to warn Adrien not to mention it was a bad idea for him to have his phone right now.

 We get to Adrien's room and find him dodging the Punisher's Trio's attacks and Ladybug grabs him with her yoyo and runs somewhere safe. "Don't worry Adrien, we'll deal with them later. First, we'll get you outta harm's way. Stay here and you should be safe," We go to leave when Adrien grabs Ladybug's hand. "Ladybug wait. I...I've always been in love with you, you know." "W-what?" Ladybug stutters and I narrow my eyes at Adrien in confusion, considering it's been long since Adrien moved on from Ladybug.

 I grow more suspicious as he approaches Ladybug, leaning in for a kiss. "If only you would let me..." Ladybug backs up and he traps her against the wall. "Let me give you some courage before you go?" "Wha- No!" She refuses the kiss but he still leans in. Ok yeah no this was definitely not Adrien.