Guiltrip: Part 4

"A normal day in class where everyone just acts normal to Rose, that's her greatest wish," Pigela exclaims happily as all the bubbles pop, freeing Reflkta so Chat could cataclysm her bracelet. "It's really nice when we don't always need a spectacular fight to succeed," Ladybug says happily as she de-evilizes the akuma. Juleka looks around confused when Pigella grabs her hands and comforts her when we notice the students who had been transformed into Reflkta start to surround us.

"he sentimonster and its buddies don't seem that happy." "Well, Reflkta isn't here to control it anymore. Quickly Juleka where's the object containing the amok?" Ladybug asks turning to Juleka. "I threw it in the trash before being sucked in..." We frown as LB's earrings start to beep. "You can tell yourself all the lies you want, you'll never escape the bottomless pit of your guilt," They start attacking and Pigella starts deflecting the shots with her tambourine.

"Yes, you can, just gotta change the music. What really matters is how you get through your problems," She says, continuing to deflect blasts while I summon my ice storm and start freezing Reflktas to the wall before we try to swim out against the current.

"The wind is too strong, we're not gonna get out this way!" "Does that mean we're out of luck m'lady?" Chat asks as we hold onto the wall, reminding her of her lucky charm and she starts climbing out with the ax. "That's what this is for!" She climbs out and a few minutes later the sentimonster spits everyone out before disappearing. "Pound it!" Pigella sneaks off and Ladybug hands Juleka a pink magical charm with white spots and a pink dot in the middle of the spots. 

"This'll protect you from becoming Shadowmoth's victim ever again. MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" Rose rushes in and hugs Juleka before kissing her. After that she grabs Ladybug's hands and thanks her. "Thank you Ladybug for saving Juleka," We head out and Chat stops us. "Hang on we need to get the miraculous back from Rose." "We already did," LB shows us the ankle bracelet in her hand. "She really is incredible, no miraculous needed to be a superhero," We nod in agreement before taking off.

Once school started up again we headed into class where Marinette took back the pillow she made for Rose. "I'm taking this back, you'll just have to wait for everyone else's pillows to be made like everyone else," The entire class save for me, Adrien, Juleka, and Rose gasps. "Calm down guys just cuz what happened in the past doesn't mean she's made out of glass," This earns a chuckle as Rose makes a joke.

"Oh no I'm going to pass out from laughter someone take me to the nurse's office," We all start to laugh when Madelyn shoots up from her seat, demanding answers. "How come none of you laugh when I say mean things?" "You actually mean the means things you say," Adrien tells her and she sits back down with a red face and an angry pout. "It's great to have you back guys, please don't ever change," Rose sighs happily as we continue to laugh.