Félix: Part 1

I tap my foot to the beat as I play the guitar, I was practicing a new collaborated song with Kitty Section that we had made since they had been asking to work with me again since the music competition. Luka and Rose the last verse and our friends clap. "That was great!" "Awesome job!"

Kitty Section's song cover: 

We're complimented when Rose turns to me. "(y/n) are you sure you don't wanna join the band? You'd make a great addition!" I shake my head. "No, I'm good I want you guys to become popular for your music not because I'm in the band," I decline with an excuse, I'd actually love to join Kitty Section but with being a superhero who knows when I'd have to skip out on practices and performances and excuses can only go so far. Adrien was lucky in that sense he could just say his dad organized a last-minute photoshoot or something along those lines, I can't so for the time being I've decided not to join Kitty Section. Before they can reassure me otherwise I ask, "Do we wanna go over it again or move on to a different song?"

"Guuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyssss!" We all suddenly hear and turn toward the doc to see Marinette running our way, waving her arms around and calling out for us. "Guys...We've got a problem..." She huffs out when she finally reaches us. "Which is?" I ask, arching an eyebrow. "It's Adrien. Today's the anniversary of when his mom went missing! He must be so sad!" Almost everyone gasps, we forgot that was today. Quickly we start a phone call with everyone that wasn't hanging out with us while Marinette paced. "We can't leave Adrien alone on a day like this!"

"True that but there's no way his old man's gonna let us see him," Alix pipes up and Marinette was quick to offer a suggestion. "Why don't we make a video for him that tells him how much we all care about him?" "Great idea Marinette. We can take turns recording our messages and then send them to him," Alya exclaims, pulling out her iPad soon handing it to Marinette. "Go Marinette!" "Gah! No, no! Someone else go I need to figure out what I'm gonna say," Alya giggles and passes the iPad to Nino. Everyone takes their turns sending sweet and comforting messages to Adrien ranging from always being there for him, a hopeful story about unicorns and a sunbeam causing a rainbow to appear, some jokes, we even got a heartfelt message from Chloé.

Eventually, it was my turn. "Hey Adrien, I hope everyone's messages have brightened your day up even a little bit. We're all sorry we can't be there to cheer you up in person but know we're all thinking of you and always be happy to look out for you so if you ever need to just vent we'll all be here. First chance we get let's all go get some ice cream, yeah?" With that, Alya points the iPad at Marinette. "You're the last one. Ready?" Marinette grabs the iPad and races into the cockpit, claiming she'll record herself.