Miracle Queen: Part 1

Experiencing loss is a part of life but good things come too. Expect the unexpected and embrace it. Each first time is an adventure and who knows how far these adventures will lead you. You find people to entrust your heart just as much as they entrust theirs to you. Sometimes that trust is broken but it can always be restored. Yes, sometimes the road can be winding, and you might even get lost along the way but with help from the right people, you'll always find your destination.

Once Marinette's tears dry up she takes a step back away from me and Luka and apologizes. "Sorry, I probably shouldn't have done that." "It's ok but Marinette are you ok?" I ask, and she nods with a smile and thanks us. Feeling the awkwardness of the situation Marinette asks Luka. "By the way did you find that perfect tune you were looking for?" "I think so yeah," He answers looking at me with a smile and my cheeks go pink. "But are you sure you wanna focus on that right now? We can talk about what you saw with Adrien," Luka suggests, neither of us gets to answer when we hear people screaming. Luka wraps both of us in a hug and turns us around and we watch a wasp sting him and his eyes turn yellow. "Not those nasty things again," I grumble as Marinette and I run. Running toward the river we power up Tikki and Flaake and turn into our aquatic forms. (I can re-add the picture if people need a reminder otherwise the image is on Syren: Part 3 in the second book)

Jumping into the water we barely avoided the wasps and Ladybug mutters, "I should've known Hawkmoth had a bigger plan all along, the battle isn't over," I shake my head. "Not by a long shot, let's go find our cat," We swim down the river looking for any sign of Chat Noir.

.

.

.

Adrien and Kagami pull away from the kiss, Adrien's face beet red. "Wow...That's the first time I've kissed someone." "Does that mean you're not happy?" Kagami asks worriedly. "Yes I am, it's just not something I'm used to and I guess I don't know how to react to it." "That's good, I was afraid you'd be indecisive about it." "Is being indecisive bad?" "Not all the time but it can and has been hurtful," The two converse before Adrien spots the wasps flying around the corner and pulls Kagami close to protect her only for her to shove him out of the way to protect him, getting stung in the process while Adrien made his escape as Aqua Noir.

.

.

.

"Ladybug! (s/n)!" We hear Chat as he swims up to us. "Something is wrong, what did Master Fu say when you gave him back the dragon miraculous?" He asks and she gives us a saddened look. "I didn't give it back." "Why not?" I ask and she admits to us she thinks something happened. "Master Fu has disappeared, I'm worried something happened to him," Before we could respond we hear something and Chat extends his staff to see outside, what he sees is Miracle Queen making a very concerning announcement along with Master Fu using shield to protect himself from a moth sentimonster. "People of Paris! Listen to Miracle Queen's first order! From now on no one will have to keep their identity a secret. All the miraculous wearers! Come to me!" "You're right, they found Master Fu and the miracle box, Miracle Queen just ordered all miraculous wearers to come to her. It's a cat-tastrophe and I just happen to be an expert in cat things," Chat manages to sneak in a cat joke.