Queen Banana: Part 3

"This is a lot to process and something's still missing..." Ladybug mumbles to herself as she looks around when we hear Zoé call out to her sister. "Chloé! Stop right there! There's no need for this, I understand you're upset but helping Shadowmoth is not the way to go! Reject the akuma!" "Of course Zoé, I promise I'll stop," Queen Banana mocks her as she turns another person into a banana.

"You're lying!" "Duh. Banana Boom-Boom grab her!" Ladybug gets on the scooter and takes off with Zoé into the subway station while Chat Noir tries to cataclysm the car which flies off the sentimonster's head and out of his reach. So now we had an uncontrollable banana monkey on the rampage destroying everything in its sight and throwing bananas. "Nice going, a sentimonster, flying car and akumatized person wasn't enough of a challenge for you?" I sarcastically tease him while pulling him out of the way of an attack and dodging the others. "When he's out of control Banana Boom-Boom is even more destructive!" Queen Banana taunts before chasing after Ladybug and Zoé.

We led the monkey into an open area where he couldn't do too much damage and I summoned my power and tried to keep him in place but that was proving to be difficult as he easily and quickly broke through it each time. Meanwhile, we could hear Ladybug ask Zoé for help and try to give her the bee miraculous. "I can't Chloé was Queen Bee she'd be extremely mad and it'll destroy her that she was replaced by her own sister."

"That's the point we want Queen Banana to be as angry as possible. As for Chloé, she's long understood that she'd be replaced when the bee miraculous is needed again and she'll never know it's you behind the mask because you'll keep your identity a secret. Please help save your sister, she's worked so hard to become the person she is today and doesn't deserve to be dragged back down by Shadowmoth."

This seemed to convince her and in a minute we were told backup was on the way. With that, I focus back on the fight and use my ice to hold back the ape's hand when Chat shoves me out of the way as his other hand reaches around and grabs him. Before I could react we heard "Hey you big ape! Fight someone your own size! VENOM!" This angers the ape as he throws Chat and I take off to catch him. When we landed on the ground Banana Boom-Boom was paralyzed and we got a look at our new bee miraculous holder as Chat asked "Queen Bee?" "No. I am Lady Abeille."

Lady Abeille's superhero costume (yes I changed it all because the beginning part of Vesperia means wasps and her outfit looks like a wasp design and while bees and wasps are from the same insect group, they're not the same and are considered cousins therefore wasp names or designs have nothing to do with the bee miraculous! I'm also with my fellow community MLB members that her design and name are just adding more of an insult that  Chloé was replaced. Oh, and Abeille is French for bee): 

"Ladybug's gonna need us again," She tells us, and Chat the gentleman he is kisses her hand before going to feed Plagg

"Ladybug's gonna need us again," She tells us, and Chat the gentleman he is kisses her hand before going to feed Plagg. After he and I recharge we get back to LB where Lady Abeille ducks into a corner to re-charge. "Why'd you do that? Now the venom effect will have worn off." "I know because we're not adults our powers only work as long as we're transformed but this is a part of Ladybug's plan," Just as Queen Banana is about to turn LB into a banana Chat sneaks up on her and cataclysms the car.