1

On the evening of May 27, Ruan Wenyou was brought into this strange new home.

May in the south coincides with the end of spring and the beginning of summer. Ruan Wenyou followed Steward He unhurriedly. He was carrying a red schoolbag and was wearing a hearing aid on his right ear.

His right ear was injured when he was a child. If he didn't wear a hearing aid, he would basically be unable to hear, so he could only rely on his left ear.

Away from the noisy northwestern urban area, the population in this area of ​​the New East District is not concentrated. Ruan Wenyou's new home is Lanyang Villa in Xindong District.

After arriving at the master bedroom on the second floor, Butler He brought the wedding ring, the contract, and the latest Omega restraining collar to Ruan Wenyou's eyes.

"Madam, the wedding banquet is not over yet, and my husband can't get away for a while, but he will definitely come back tonight, please rest assured to wait for him." He Guanjia said.

Looking at the three things in front of him, Ruan Wenyou was stunned, and finally nodded: "Yes."

Today is Ruan Wenyou's wedding day, but his "husband" doesn't want Ruan Wenyou to show his face and be exposed to the public eye, so as not to cause trouble again.

The other party only sent someone to bring Ruan Wenyou here, but did not bring him to the wedding banquet.

Ruan Wenyou is an inferior Omega. He is born weak and his life span is lower than that of ordinary Omega. The gentleman he married was an Alpha with good genes, and their family was also well-known in the local area.

At today's wedding, there was only one groom and no bride, which inevitably seemed absurd and ironic.

But the marriage between Ruan Wenyou and that gentleman is a business in itself, and their family members know it well, and Ruan Wenyou only needs to cooperate with them to show off.

Housekeeper He still has other things to deal with. Before he turned and left the bedroom, he showed a friendly smile to Ruan Wenyou again: "Happy newlyweds, ma'am."

"Also, happy birthday."

Ruan Wenyou's heart trembled unconsciously, but he quickly responded with the same polite smile: "Thank you."

May 27 is indeed his birthday, and tonight is also his wedding night.

After Housekeeper He gently closed the door and left, Ruan Wenyou touched his stomach, feeling complicated for a while.

At the age of nineteen, he has just been admitted to the ideal university, but he is already three months pregnant.

Omegas start to go into heat when they are adults, and they will consciously wear their own suppression collars. Before and after the estrus period, just in case, some Omega will carry inhibitors and odor blocking agents with them.

Initially, Omega used cortical restraint rings. Later, electronic collars gradually covered the market, with more exquisite and compact appearance and more perfect functions.

When Ruan Wenyou was 18 years old, he also bought a restraint ring and wore it. After that, the battery became more and more weak, and he had to charge it every now and then.

Three months ago, he probably wouldn't have been pregnant if his restraint collar hadn't suddenly lost power, and then came to this home.

Tonight, Ruan Wenyou put on a new restraining collar, and then opened the small box containing the wedding ring.

There is only one pair of rings left in the box, and the other one has been taken away long ago, probably already worn by the gentleman.

Their wedding ring was specially customized, and it was worth a lot at first glance. After all, it had to be worthy of that gentleman and his worth.