2

When Gu Xiuting suddenly hugged Ruan Wenyou, Ruan Wenyou shuddered subconsciously, almost thinking that Gu Xiuting had entered the susceptible period again.

During the estrus period, if an adult Omega does not take any restraint measures, it will be extremely eager for Alpha.

Alphas in the susceptible period also have similar behaviors. Alphas feel insecure at this time and will hug Omega repeatedly. There are even some Alphas who are psychologically sensitive and fragile, and cry easily.

Gu Xiuting didn't have a deep impression of her own susceptibility period.

But he knew that Ruan Wenyou spent those days with him, which also led to Ruan Wenyou's pregnancy.

"Sir, you don't have to do this..."

Ruan Wenyou's original face couldn't help turning red, he wanted to push Gu Xiuting away, but his strength was far inferior to this strong Alpha.

The next moment, Gu Xiuting hugged Ruan Wenyou and walked out of the cold and wet bathroom.

The electronic voice housekeeper in the bedroom received Gu Xiuting's command and turned on the air conditioner. As the temperature gradually rose, Gu Xiuting gently placed Ruan Wenyou on the bed.

Surprise flashed across Ruan Wenyou's eyes at first, but at the moment it was more shyness that could not be concealed. He struggled slightly: "Sir, please don't look at..."

"Lie down." Gu Xiuting said.

Ruan Wenyou was stunned for a few seconds, and some memories from three months ago flashed in his mind. Tonight, Ruan Wenyou could hardly refuse Gu Xiuting in his subconscious mind, he slowly moved his arms away, reluctantly compromising.

In fact, both of them knew very well what the best solution was right now.

The bedroom is filled with the smell of four season milk green, which is all released by Ruan Wenyou. His pheromone smell is milk tea flavor, more precisely, it is sweet and delicious Siji milk green.

This kind of milk tea is sweet but not greasy, with a refreshing taste, and the milk fragrance also exudes a touch of green tea.

Ruan Wenyou's thin pajamas were wide open, and the restraint collar on his neck was also taken off at this time, and Gu Xiuting easily unlocked it with a slight touch.

It was only then that Ruan Wenyou realized that Gu Xiuting had recorded his fingerprints before Steward He handed him the new restraining collar.

Everything in this family is under Gu Xiuting's control, including him naturally.

The night was thick, and time seemed to pass extremely long. In the early hours of the morning, Gu Xiuting stopped moving: "Are you feeling better now?"

Ruan Wenyou felt that he was about to faint. His forehead was dripping with sweat, the tip of his nose was flushed, and he let out a weak "hmm".

Gu Xiuting's eyes dimmed: "Ruan Wenyou, do you still need me..."

"No, there's no need!" Ruan Wenyou hurriedly interrupted him, shook his head, and fastened the buttons again, "I...I'm fine, you can... go out."

Ruan Wenyou explained again: "I...I mean, it's almost dawn, you still have work tomorrow, so go rest."

Gu Xiuting: "Yes."

After all, it was very early in the morning, and Ruan Wenyou's body was weaker than usual since she was pregnant, and it was already noon when she woke up.

The original alarm clock didn't go off. When he was surprised, Gu Xiuting knocked on the door and entered.

Gu Xiuting, who was leaning against the door, had a calm expression: "I took half a day off for you, and you can go to school in the afternoon."