65

Fang Zhengxian was sentenced to more than ten years in prison. He was very unconvinced. Not only did he quarrel in court, but he was dishonest in prison and was punished by prison guards.

    At the end of the year, Gu Xiuting went to see Fang Zhengxian. The male policeman led him out. Fang Zhengxian had already cut his hair. His face was now sallow, and his cheeks were completely sunken.

    He often had bruises on his face. He had conflicts with other prisoners before, and Fang Zhengxian couldn't beat them, so his right leg was broken, and now he walks with a limp.

    Fang Zhengxian didn't expect Gu Xiuting to come. When he saw this thorn in his side, he sneered ruthlessly: "I heard that Ruan Wenyou has been missing, I think he has..." "He will be safe!" Gu Xiuting interrupted him

    , His eyes turned cold again: "On the contrary, it's you. I don't think you are reflecting on yourself at all. It seems that you will spend the rest of your life in prison." "

    Gu Xiuting!"

    Fang Zhengxian gritted his teeth angrily. After he was imprisoned, He was targeted everywhere, and some people deliberately found fault. He suspected that Gu Xiuting was behind the scenes to torture him physically and mentally.

    "Your grandfather has been ruined, Fang's family is also bankrupt, and now no one can protect you. Fang Zhengxian, you can enjoy yourself inside." Gu Xiuting's face was gloomy, and his words made

    Fang Zhengxian's hair stand on end.

    Indeed, it was impossible for Gu Xiuting to spare him lightly. Even after ten years, he may not be able to get out, and he will really be trapped here until he dies of old age...

    Gu Jue also caught the inner ghost who was secretly cooperating with the Fang family before, it was their sister-in-law Gu Qingfang.

    The unexpected shipwreck at the beginning of the year was the result of their conspiracy to kill Gu Xiuting. Previously, Gu Xiuting hadn't recovered all his memories, and he couldn't recall the scene of that day for a long time.

    Later, he gradually recalled and found evidence. But Gu Qingfang had already reaped the consequences of herself and lost her husband, so Gu Xiuting warned her with words, hoping that she would restrain herself in the future.

    Unexpectedly, Gu Qingfang still refused to give up and conceived another plan.

    When Gu Xiuting was about to take her to the police station, Gu Qingfang cried and begged, and even knelt down: "I'm sorry! Xiaoting, I... I was wrong! I was really wrong, never dare again, please! "

    I've given you a chance before."

    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I wasn't sober at the time, and I agreed to Fang Zhengxian in a moment of thought. Xiao Ting, I beg you, we are family after all!" Gu Qingfang became more

    so Said, thinking about playing the emotional card, but the more stimulated Gu Xiuting. They are indeed a family, but Gu Qingfang and the others are selfish and indifferent, never giving Gu Xiuting any care.

    It was snowing heavily that day, and Gu Xiuting remembered that when he was young, when he first arrived at Gu's house, it was also such a heavy snow day.

    However, he suffered countless blank stares.

    He really had enough of this home without the slightest warmth, and finally took Gu Qingfang to the police station, and dealt with everything fairly.

    This long winter is finally over, the earth is getting warmer, the spring is full, and people are ushering in a new year.

    Ruan Wenyou's whereabouts are still unknown, but Mr. Gu opened his eyes with the arrival of early spring.