72

After Gu Xiuting's susceptible period passed, Ruan Wenyou also completely recovered his memory. He missed his family very much, so Gu Xiuting went with him to visit his grandma.

    Grandma Ruan suffered from dementia, which has become more serious in the past two years, but she still recognized her grandson at a glance.

    She hugged Ruan Wenyou reluctantly to let go, for fear that in the blink of an eye, this precious grandson would disappear again.

    Ruan Wenyou also stayed with grandma for almost a whole day, and Ruan Wenyou fed her three meals a day with his own hands. After seven o'clock in the evening, he was held by Gu Xiuting again and walked into a bookstore.

    Meng Taoyu's bookstore usually closes before nine o'clock in the evening. At this time, there are only a few customers left in the store, and regular customer Teacher Yang is one of them.

    After she waved goodbye to Teacher Yang, she was about to close the store early. Unexpectedly, Gu Xiuting showed up with Ruan Wenyou.

    Meng Taoyu stared blankly at Ruan Wenyou, a little unbelievable at first, until her palm touched Ruan Wenyou's warm cheek, she burst into tears of joy.

    Ruan Wenyou stretched out his hand to help her wipe away the tears: "Sister, you still look the best when you smile." "

    I'm back, and I can't bear to part with you anymore. Sister, when you are free someday, you can dance for me See? I haven't seen you dance for a long time, and I really like the way you smile and dance."

    Looking at Ruan Wenyou's bright smile, Meng Taoyu was infected, and the corners of his mouth could not help but rise: "Okay, I will dance for you when I have time. Ah You, but don’t forget that you will always make milk tea for me in the future.” “

    Well, we’ve made an agreement.”

    Three days later, Jiang Zhiyu and Ruan Chuanzhe At the same time, Ruan Wenyou and Gu Xiuting had a body checkup and genetic evaluation respectively.

    After seeing the latest data sheet, Jiang Zhiyu was dumbfounded. Because Ruan Wenyou was originally an inferior Omega with poor physical fitness, but now he has gradually turned into a benign one.

    Ruan Chuanzhe looked indifferent, as if he had expected this result a long time ago.

    "Senior, you are really amazing!"

    Jiang Zhiyu couldn't help but sigh, Ruan Chuanzhe had inherent self-confidence when he was Yu Xi.

    Facts have proved that he is indeed a rare genius scientist. It is also an incredible miracle that he transformed his body and successfully conceived.

    "Xiu Ting's body is fine in all aspects, and he is recovering very well."

    Ruan Chuanzhe said, before checking on Gu Xiuting, he was still a little worried, but now he is relaxed.

    Ruan Wenyou returned to Gu Xiuting's side again. When Gu Xiuting's susceptibility period came, he didn't have to restrain himself. Naturally, there would be no sequelae, let alone shorten his life.

    Life goes on, and everything is moving in a good direction. A week later, Jiang Zhiyu returned to the inland genetic research institute, and Ruan Chuanzhe also walked with him.

    But Ruan Chuanzhe had long since lost his interest in doing research. He felt that he was not worthy of being in any field of medicine and scientific research, so he went back to his former residence alone and wandered around.