58

Although Ruan Wenyou also signed his name on the divorce agreement, he had promised Gu Xiuting before that he would not divorce peacefully until the child was born safely.

    Ruan Wenyou touched his swollen belly. His immunity is now weakened, his body is weak, and he will have trouble moving in the future.

    In his state, he couldn't run around and get tired at all. Besides, he still had classes for the second half of the semester, so it was impossible for him to transfer schools suddenly.

    Ruan Wenyou will not leave this house for a while, and he also has a feeling of reluctance in his heart, and wants to spend more time with Gu Xiuting.

    Gu Xiuting's business trip this time was relatively long, and he was still in the north and did not come back.

    In the beginning, Ruan Wenyou was afraid of affecting Gu Xiuting's work, so he didn't take the initiative to make calls, and usually just sent some messages.

    Sometimes Gu Xiuting replied in seconds, but if he was busy, he would reply after a while.

    But every morning and evening, he would send a message to say hello to Ruan Van You, paying attention to his diet and physical condition.

    Ruan Wenyou didn't mention anything about his nosebleed and vomiting of blood two days ago. He was afraid that Gu Xiuting would ask Butler He and Jiang Zhiyu later, so he asked them to help keep it a secret.

    Tonight, Ruan Wenyou took a shower and was just lying on the bed when his cell phone rang.

    Gu Xiuting made a video call, Ruan Wenyou thought he had something urgent, so he hurriedly connected.

    I haven't seen Gu Xiuting for almost two weeks, and I finally saw him in the video tonight.

    Gu Xiuting leaned on the back of the chair, as if he had just finished his work, his eyes were slightly dark blue, it must be because he didn't sleep well, and he also lost weight.

    "Sir, you look very tired."

    Ruan Wenyou said, the concern in his eyes almost overflowed.

    Gu Xiuting frowned, the matter of Fang Zhengxian and Fang's family was really tricky.

    He has no key evidence in his hands now, and part of the surveillance video on the ship that day was also destroyed. Moreover, the hallucinogenic drug detected in his blood was indeed from Rose Island, where someone secretly sold this banned drug.

    Fang Zhengxian was seriously injured and became a vegetable, and Gu Xiuting couldn't confront Fang Zhengxian face to face.

    The Fang family is very protective of their cubs. With enough capital and powerful rights, the Fang family can completely turn black and white.

    As long as Fang Zhengxian didn't wake up, he would be a victim every day.

    However, of course, Gu Xiuting did not tell Ruan Wenyou about this, and only said lightly: "I'm fine, and I will come back as soon as possible."

    Ruan Wenyou nodded and smiled: "Well, I believe in the ability of the husband.

    " With Ruan Wenyou's encouragement, Gu Xiuting looked at his smiling face, and the previous depression and boredom in his heart were swept away, and the corners of his lips curled up unconsciously: "Have you..." Did you miss him? When the words came to his lips, Gu Xiuting suddenly paused.

    Different from the frankness when he was in heat, it was difficult for the sober Gu Xiuting to speak, even afraid that the words that were too ambiguous would scare Ruan Wenyou and make him think wildly.