8

"You're suffering from heat stroke." Gu Jue helped Ruan Wenyou up, and then handed him a glass of warm water.

Ruan Wenyou really felt that his throat was dry, so he quickly took it and took a few sips.

"Drink slowly, so you don't choke." Gu Jue kindly reminded, and then said, "It will be mid-June soon, and we are in the south again, and the weather will get hotter and hotter. You should pay attention to heatstroke prevention. Next time if If you feel uncomfortable, you must speak up in time."

"Yeah." Ruan Wen nodded his head. He originally thought about enduring it and then passed it. Unexpectedly, after being pregnant, his body is weaker than he imagined.

Ruan Wenyou doesn't like specialization, because of his inferior Omega's physique, he has already been treated preferentially, so he will also be looked down upon by some classmates in private.

"Ruan Wenyou, you haven't gone to work for a long time, and you have asked for leave over and over again."

Ruan Wenyou was taken aback for a moment, and then said with a dry smile, "This...because I'm a little tired recently, and I want to concentrate on preparing for the midterm exam."

"It's still early before the midterm exam, so there's plenty of time." Gu Jue said again.

"..." Ruan Wenyou couldn't help feeling his scalp tingling, feeling that Gu Jue's intuition was getting more and more terrifying, as if he could guess everything.

And it seemed that from the first day he entered school, when he introduced himself, Gu Jue had fixed his eyes on him.

Before marrying Gu Xiuting, Ruan Wenyou did work in a milk tea shop. When he was on Rose Island, he needed to earn money. Now that he has moved inland, he is still short of money.

Ruan Van You's parents died young, and he has always been dependent on his elderly grandmother, but her grandmother has a bad heart and dementia.

Although Ruan Wenyou's grades are excellent and tuition fees are waived, but to support him and his grandmother, he still has to spend money on medical treatment for his grandmother.

But after marriage, Gu Xiuting didn't allow him to go out to work at all. On the terms of the contract, it was clearly written that Ruan Wenyou did not breach the contract.

"Do you want to prepare in advance?"

When Ruan Wenyou couldn't make up a reason, Gu Jue asked him back, but gave him a step down.

Hearing this, Ruan Wenyou nodded immediately

"Oh, then I wish you the first place next time."

"Thank you! Gu Jue, you have to work hard! Maybe one day you will surpass me."

"Um."

Before school tonight, Gu Jue reminded me again: "Ruan Wenyou, don't force yourself."

Ruan Wenyou didn't understand for a while, but he responded with a polite smile.

After pregnancy, Ruan Van You's already weak body became weaker and weaker, and her resistance was not as good as before. Sometimes he forgot to put on his coat while reading at night, and started coughing the next day.

In the middle of the night last night, he slept under the quilt and caught cold again. Although he didn't cough this time, he had a fever and a runny nose, and he was sweating non-stop.

Gu Xiuting called the family doctor to come over, but the doctor did not dare to administer medicine to the pregnant Omega, and Ruan Wenyou kept shaking his head and refused, saying that it would not affect the unborn baby.