45

As soon as Ruan Wenyou fell to the ground, Qin Sha hurried forward to help her, and said with concern: "Xiaoyou, why are you so careless? You are already pregnant, so you must be careful in the future!" Ruan Wenyou You was startled, he didn't expect this woman to change her face so quickly, the hypocritical words in her mouth were extremely harsh to Ruan Wenyou's ears.

    He frowned and broke away from Qin Sha, and took a few steps back: "What are you trying to do?" "Huh? I don't understand what you're talking about, Xiaoyou, do you misunderstand me?" Unable to stand Qin Sha's disgusting face anymore, Ruan Wenyou didn't bother to pay attention to it, and didn't want to stay with her any longer, so he planned to leave the room.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as he turned around, Qin Sha's voice became cold: "You can tell Xiao Ting about this, he knows me better than you, and he hates me very much." "But

    I Just to get his attention, the more unhappy he is, the happier I will be.

    I even look forward to how he will deal with me."

    Ruan Wenyou couldn't help being stunned, extremely unable to understand her words and deeds.

    "You may think I'm stupid and bad, but I don't care.

    Ruan Wenyou, in fact, these years, no matter how beautiful or sexy I dress up in front of Xiao Ting, he has never looked at me directly."

    Qin Sha walked in front of Ruan Wenyou, with a morbid sneer on her face: "I went to the company to look for him, and I also wanted to visit his house, but he turned me away, and he even threatened me with my excuses." , so that I can't find another man now."

    Ruan Wenyou felt a chill all over his body, feeling that Qin Sha was not only empty and lonely, but her heart was already distorted.

    "Aren't you worried about being kicked out of the Gu family?" Qin Sha sneered again: "Oh, before I got married, I was very popular, and our Qin family's status is not bad. Ruan Wenyou, I'm not like

    you , came out of a place like Rose Island."

    "As long as the old man is alive for a day, then Gu Xiuting will not be able to take full power, and he will not be able to drive me out of the Gu family.

    Instead, the first person to leave this home is you. "

    Ruan Wenyou was silent, but he didn't refute. After all, he and Gu Xiuting were just married by agreement.

    "Although you only accompanied Xiaoting for a short time, I still envy you very much.

    Ruan Wenyou, you are obviously an inferior omega but you have successfully conceived a child, while I...have lost the ability to conceive. "

    When Qin Sha first married, her hot-tempered husband was not yet paralyzed, but instead beat her repeatedly, causing her to miscarry, and she would never be able to have children again. The

    Gu family always felt indebted to her, so even though she was stealing outside, They just turned a blind eye.

    "Ruan Wenyou, after your baby is born, are you willing to leave? "Qin Sha asked again.

    Ruan Wenyou hesitated and did not reply immediately.

    "Since you hesitated, it must be because you have feelings for Xiaoting.

    It's a pity, the Gu family only needs the child in your womb, and you are just Mrs. Gu for a while. "

    Qin Sha showed a sarcastic smile again, "If there were no you and this child, then Zhao Qingdai would be the justifiable Mrs. Gu. After you give birth to a child and leave, there will be a second or third Zhao Qingdai, who is more suitable for the little one. Ting's person appeared. "