7

Hearing Ruan Wenyou talk about his past on Rose Island, especially the word "bell", Gu Xiuting's temples hurt slightly, his long eyebrows frowned, and his eyes moved away from Ruan Wenyou's face.

"Since you're up, hurry up and eat breakfast, don't starve yourself and your children."

"..." Ruan Wenyou didn't speak any more, and naturally sensed Gu Xiuting's displeasure.

Although it wasn't a big change, Gu Xiuting was not as indifferent as usual, Ruan Wenyou was secretly delighted by his reaction, and a glimmer of hope was ignited in his heart.

Some Omegas have severe pregnancy syndrome and are prone to depression. Now that he is pregnant, he may also be more or less affected, and his mood is a bit erratic.

The two sat together for breakfast. After eating, Gu Xiuting glanced at his watch and said, "It's getting late, I should go to the company."

Ruan Wenyu nodded, quickly brought him a suit jacket and tie, and stood on tiptoe to help him tie it.

Gu Xiuting stopped him and fastened his tie, then put on the tie clip and cufflinks.

Ruan Wenyou sighed once again, this man really has some cleanliness and obsessive-compulsive disorder.

He puts on clean clothes every day, and the clothes are seldom heavy. The collar and cuff buttons are also neatly arranged, without any wrinkles.

"Are you taking a day off today, or going to school as usual?"

Before leaving, Gu Xiuting asked about Ruan Wenyou, he went to bed late last night, got up early this morning, and didn't sleep long at all.

The other party obviously cared about him, Ruan Wenyou grinned: "It's okay, I'll go to school."

Gu Xiuting didn't try to persuade him any more, and she became more aware of Ruan Wenyou's love for learning, and also felt the change in his mood. It seems to be getting better now than it was in the middle of the night yesterday.

On the first day of entering this home, Ruan Wenyou only had a hint of luck.

On the wedding night, Gu Xiuting didn't even notice that while Ruan Wenyou was reading a book and doing the questions, he was also peeking at Gu Xiuting out of the corner of his eye.

He felt that Gu Xiuting was like a beautiful and elegant peacock, but he was born with aloofness.

This peacock has enclosed its territory, but there is no Ruan Wenyou in it.

Ruan Wenyou's heart sank, and they seemed to have returned to the original point, and their fate had never been born.

However, when Ruan Wenyou's chest was swollen and painful, and he kept spilling milk, Gu Xiuting didn't dislike him. He tried to help Ruan Wenyou and took him to a friend in the research institute.

When Ruan Wenyou had a bad appetite and was feeling depressed, Gu Xiuting also specially called the butler to bring the milk tea from Rose Island.

Gu Xiuting was grateful to Ruan Wenyou for saving him, and praised him as a good boy, but he became greedy, and he wanted that man to come back to him.

A new week soon ushered in. On Monday morning, Gu Xiuting was going out to discuss business, but the other party felt that the conditions he proposed were too harsh, and scolded him for talking too loudly and showing no sincerity in cooperation.

Gu Xiuting was too lazy to talk nonsense, he saw that the boss of the jeweler had too little vision, and he was not an ideal partner at all, so the talks between the two parties fell apart.