28

When Ruan Wenyou woke up in the hospital, the familiar A Mu and Meng Taoyu were long gone.

When he thought of the two of them, his heart felt like a knife, and his already pale face became even more sickly. Just as he was about to pull out the infusion tube in his hand and get out of bed with support, there was a rush of footsteps.

Chang Tan hurried into the ward, stepped forward to stop Ruan Wenyou: "Please calm down."

Ruan Wenyou had already expected what was worrying in his heart, and Chang Tan calmed down again: "They are all fine, don't get too excited."

Ruan Wenyou was startled when he heard the words, he looked at Chang Tan with blankness and confusion: "This gentleman, who are you?"

"My surname is Chang, and I'm Mr. Gu's assistant." Chang Tan's lips curled into a faint smile.

"Mr. Gu? Is it... Ah Mu? His surname seems to be Gu."

"Well, the 'A Mu' you mentioned is our President Gu, but his name is actually Gu Xiuting."

Ruan Wenyou's expression became lonely, he was not used to this name for a while, because it was too unfamiliar.

"Your name is 'Ruan Wenyou', right? You are only 19 years old, and your grades are excellent. I heard that you were admitted to a university in the interior."

Chang Tan smiled gently, but then changed the subject, "Actually, it's not terrible to make mistakes. As long as you make corrections in time and don't do deceitful things in the future, you will still be a good boy."

Ruan Wenyou's face changed after hearing this: "I didn't lie, and I didn't drug Ah Mu at all. Did you misunderstand something? Ah Mu...does he think I did it too?"

"..." Chang Tan didn't say anything, obviously acquiescing.

"I really didn't! I didn't do it, and I won't admit it. Where is Ah Mu? I have to explain it to him face to face."

Chang Tan looked a bit embarrassed: "Mr. Gu...he is no longer on Rose Island."

Before the other party finished speaking, Ruan Wenyou's heart sank heavily: "Did he just leave like this?"

"Our Mr. Gu is very busy all year round. It was a complete accident that he lost his memory and lived here for a while." Chang Tan slowly explained, "Mr. , after all you saved him."

"To express my gratitude, you can mention whatever you want, and we will try our best to satisfy you."

Ruan Wenyou immediately understood the meaning of his words, and couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth, showing a helpless smile: "Do you think the reason why I saved him and kept him by my side for so long is to extort money?"

Chang Tan's eyes changed slightly, but there was still a polite smile on his face: "Please report the number, thank you."

Ruan Wenyou shook his head: "I don't want money!"

"Ah Mu is out of the island, where is my sister? How is her injury, and where is she now?" Asking Meng Taoyu, Ruan Wenyou's eyes soon turned red.

"There are only a few scratches on her body. As for her face..." Chang Tan paused, hesitated for a moment and then said, "The doctor has tried his best to repair it, but the knife marks are too deep, so..."

He didn't say any more, the result was already self-evident.

Ruan Wenyou almost cried again when he heard that, he rubbed his red eyes and suppressed his sadness: "I want to see her."

Looking at the big boy who was less than twenty years old in front of him, Chang Tan was moved with compassion, and couldn't bear to look directly into his pure eyes: "Sorry, she has already been taken away by the police."