43

The moment their noses touched, there seemed to be throbbing feelings growing, and Ruan Wenyou's heart was stirred. At this moment, his eyes met Gu Xiuting's, and all his thoughts were concentrated on Gu Xiuting.

    Gu Xiuting repeatedly emphasized that he is not Ah Mu, and Ruan Wenyou also reminded himself that the man beside him now is only Gu Xiuting.

    Ah Mu on Rose Island is simple and sincere, and his way of expressing love is also very direct, and he never has any worries.

    Ah Mu's world is simple and pure, with beautiful islands, fragrant roses and the most cherished Ruan Van You.

    But Gu Xiuting's world is too complicated, he faces many hypocritical faces every day, and is wary of sinister people's hearts, every step he takes is walking on thin ice, and no mistakes can be tolerated.

    As time passed, Gu Xiuting also chose to wear a mask, his thoughts were unpredictable, and it was impossible to expose his weaknesses.

    Sometimes he is even indifferent and selfish. Like many capitalists, he will weigh the pros and cons before doing everything and value the benefits.

    Gu Xiuting is not Ah Mu at all now, is it possible for him to become Ah Mu someday in the future? Ruan Wenyou became more and more uncertain. He tried to take off Gu Xiuting's mask several times before, but failed.

    But with the unexpected arrival of the estrus period, Gu Xiuting patiently accompanied him through the long estrus period, and temporarily marked him.

    Ruan Wenyou still likes Ah Mu, but now he doesn't hate Gu Xiuting anymore.

    ... This weekend passed by in a flash, and in the new week, Gu Xiuting has devoted himself to a new round of work. Their company has taken on a big project, and all departments are also busy.

    On Wednesday afternoon, Ruan Wenyou suddenly had abdominal pain during class. His face turned pale from the pain, but he still endured it.

    Gu Jue noticed it immediately and rushed him to the hospital.

    The doctor said it was nothing serious, it was the abdominal pain caused by the fetal movement, but in the future, I will have to come to the birth check-up frequently to check the development of the fetus at any time.

    Gu Jue wanted to call Gu Xiuting, but Ruan Wenyou shook his head to stop him: "Forget it, he should be in a meeting at this point. There are a lot of things in the company recently, so don't bother him." "But you and the child...

    " When the words came to his lips, Gu Jue took them back.

    His eyes slowly dimmed. In fact, this situation should be what he wanted to see.

    He wanted to see Gu Xiuting and Ruan Wenyou gradually alienate, and even ignore each other in the future.

    After coming out of the hospital, Gu Jue also accompanied Ruan Wenyou back to Lanyang Villa.

    Gu Xiuting worked overtime tonight, and Gu Jue was worried about Ruan Wenyou's health, so he stayed until 10:30 in the evening.

    After all, Gu Jue is also from the Gu family, Gu Xiuting's long-lost younger brother.

    Ruan Wenyou was going to tell him to stay overnight, but the few guest rooms at home were empty anyway.

    But Gu Jue shook his head, politely rejecting Ruan Wenyou's kindness.

    After he got out of the gate of the front yard, he looked back at the whole villa and secretly clenched his fists... It was close to eleven o'clock in the evening when Gu Jue opened the door of the dormitory with the key.