14

Even though he was stimulated, the drunk man outside the door did not leave easily. He cursed, kept knocking on the door and yelling, and then smelled a scent of milk tea.

"Damn! How did it smell so good? What are you playing with wild men!"

As soon as he finished speaking, the door of the house next door opened.

The long-haired woman who walked out was wearing a black lace dress, and now she had a jacket casually draped over her shoulders.

She frowned, and said to the drunk man, "My old lady is here! You don't even know my family when you're drunk, you pervert, a heartless old ghost!"

The drunk man was stunned for a moment, he shook his swollen head, and before the woman closed the door, he hurriedly squeezed in, ignoring Ruan Wenyou and the others.

It was very late at night, but Ruan Wenyou was in a very bad situation at this time, he was suddenly picked up by a man.

Due to the violent impact, his back also hit the door, and the sound of "dong dong" was endless.

Although the man woke up, he was still unconscious. He was like a sleepwalker, and his behavior was very abnormal.

Feeling shy and embarrassing to the extreme, Ruan Wenyou hit the man in front of him with his head.

The man's jaw hurt, and he was in a trance. Ruan Wenyou also took the opportunity to push him away.

But just as his feet hit the ground, before he could take two steps, an arm was grabbed by the man again. Ruan Wenyou tried to break free again, but when he swung his other arm vigorously, his elbow accidentally hit the man's injured forehead.

A sense of dizziness struck, the man's palms stretched forward were lost, and he failed to grab Ruan Wenyou again, and his whole body suddenly fell powerlessly, crushing Ruan Wenyou to the ground all at once.

The man fainted again...

Ruan Wenyou sighed, it seems that the other party is really an Alpha.

He was already very tired after dragging the tall man home during the day, and after entangled with the man at night, he was completely exhausted now. Ruan Wenyou's face was covered with beads of sweat, and he couldn't stop panting.

Ruan Wenyou would take off the restraint collar when he was sleeping at home on weekdays, but he did not wear it tonight.

However, just now he was panicked, causing the smell of pheromone to overflow. The air is full of the sweetness of Four Seasons Milk Green, and the milk smell is full of tea fragrance, but it is not greasy at all.

Thinking that the man is an Alpha, Ruan Wenyou quickly put on the restraint ring. He suspected that the man's abnormal behavior just now was because his body reacted to his pheromone, and his body acted one step ahead of his brain.

Ruan Wenyou didn't blame the man too much, after all, the man's brain was muddled and unconscious, and this was Alpha's instinctive behavior under the influence of Omega's pheromone.

In case the man would wake up again later and do something to him, Ruan Wenyou thought for a while, then found some cloth strips, and tied the man's hands on the head of the bed.

At around eight o'clock the next morning, Ruan Wenyou rubbed his sleepy eyes. When he yawned, he found that the man had already woken up and was looking in his direction, staring at him firmly without blinking his eyes.

Ruan Wenyou was unavoidably startled, seeing that there was light in his eyes, he seemed to be awake, and asked, "When did you wake up?"

The man didn't respond...