44

Gu Xiuting licked and sucked the red breasts, his hands were not idle, and began to rub Ruan Wenyou's snow-white breasts, but the force was very light, for fear of waking him up.

    Ruan Wenyou, who was sleeping soundly, gradually lost his breath, his soft and smooth chest couldn't help heaving, and an intoxicated hum came out from between his lips.

    These two little red grains became firmer, overflowing with a little bit of sweet milk.

    Ruan Wenyou also pandered to Gu Xiuting unconsciously, and took the initiative to lean towards his mouth.

    Ruan Wenyou's groans were intermittent, his cheeks were flushed, but he still didn't wake up.

    Gu Xiuting's taste buds were satisfied, and later he also fell asleep, and had a rare dream.

    In his dream, he saw the back of a boy. The boy was squatting alone in the corner, his shoulders were shaking slightly, as if he was crying, but he didn't even dare to make a sound.

    The sad mood is long and heavy, covering the whole dream.

    Gu Xiuting walked over slowly, bent down and patted the boy's shoulder lightly.

    When the boy turned around, Gu Xiuting couldn't help being startled, seeing himself as a child.

    Once other children fall down, they will cry a lot, because soon a group of people will surround him to comfort him.

    But when Gu Xiuting accidentally slipped and fell, he would get up immediately, and then hide in a place where no one was around, weeping silently.

    After growing up, Gu Xiuting would never allow herself to fall, let alone how to shed tears.

    ...Ruan Wenyou in his sleep felt a sense of oppression on his body, his chest was also a little itchy, his nipple seemed to be swollen, and it was wrapped in a hot and humid place.

    Accompanied by the sound of birdsong in the morning, Ruan Wenyou froze as soon as he opened his eyes.

    Because Gu Xiuting was lying on his chest with one of his nipples in her mouth, she fell asleep just like that.

    Ruan Wenyou opened and closed his eyes, repeated several times before he confirmed that the scene in front of him was not a hallucination.

    "Sir, sir..." Ruan Wenyou gently pushed Gu Xiuting's head.

    Gu Xiuting just woke up. After a moment of trance, he quickly got up and dressed, as if nothing happened.

    Although Yun Xiuting returned to his previous indifferent face, Ruan Wenyou was relieved instead.

    To be honest, just now he almost thought that Gu Xiuting was in heat again.

    When Ah Mu was in heat before, his mentality dropped a lot, and he was especially dependent on him, sometimes even like a child in the oral stage.

    Another three days passed in a blink of an eye, but old man Gu suddenly fainted at home.

    After the doctor examined him, he said that the fainting was caused by high blood pressure.

    The doctor prescribed some medicine for the old man, and told him to pay attention to his diet and exercise properly.

    News of Mr. Gu's illness quickly spread, and the children of the Gu family rushed to visit him. Gu Xiuting also brought Ruan Wenyou to the old house of the Gu family again.

    Mr. Gu is sick in bed, and he really doesn't want to be disturbed by too many people.

    After his wife passed away, he never remarried.