71

On the night of returning to Rose Island, to avoid embarrassment for Gu Xiuting and Ruan Wenyou, and to give them some time to be alone, Ruan Chuanzhe lived outside with Jiang Zhiyu, and Ruan Wenyou was taken back home by Gu Xiuting.

    Seeing Ruan Wenyou, not only Housekeeper He's eyes were red, but the two children even burst into tears. Ruan Wenyou was worried when he heard this, and hurriedly smiled to comfort his two sons.

    He gently touched the faces of the two brothers, wiping away the tears from their faces. At the same time, some pictures faintly flashed in Ruan Wenyou's mind.

    He seemed to have seen the appearance of the twin brothers when they were just born. Their little faces were a little wrinkled, and they were also light to hold, lighter than ordinary children.

    But fortunately, now the two children are healthy and lively, their brows and eyes are stretched out, the elder brother is handsome, and the younger brother is agile.

    That night, the two boys couldn't bear to leave Ruan Van You and stuck to him all the time. Ruan Van You spent a long time comforting the two sons. Unexpectedly, Gu Xiuting unexpectedly fell into heat.

    After one night, the door of the bedroom was still closed, and neither Gu Xiuting nor Ruan Wenyou showed signs of coming out.

    Gu Xiuting's susceptibility period this time does not know how many days it will last. During the day, Housekeeper He found an unaffected Beta nanny and asked her to deliver the food and put it on the small table at the door. At night, she will silently take back the empty plates and bowls and chopsticks.

    Gu Xiuting, who hardly slept at night, would repeatedly toss Ruan Wenyou, so he fell asleep for a long time during the day. But Ruan Wenyou is awake, and after he wakes up, he will naturally look for food.

    After Gu Xiuting opened his eyes, Ruan Wenyou would also coax him to eat. Just like taking care of a child, Ruan Wenyou would feed food into Gu Xiuting's mouth.

    Ruan Wenyou was about 1.7 meters tall, while Gu Xiuting was over 1.9 meters tall. He was surrounded by the tall Gu Xiuting, and he was fed mouthful after mouthful.

    Gu Xiuting would also take the opportunity to secretly kiss Ruan Wenyou until his face was flushed.

    Memories of the past flooded into his mind bit by bit, and Ruan Wenyou also retained his physical memory. Two years ago, he accompanied Gu Xiuting through the two susceptible periods, so he is very proficient in doing these things now.

    Even after Ruan Wenyou put on his clothes, the red marks on his neck were hard to hide, and the two breasts on his chest were always swollen.

    And after a while, Gu Xiuting would pull off his clothes and pants, stroking and licking them continuously.

    When Ruan Wenyou woke up in the morning, not only was his naked body covered with white turbidity, but he also looked extremely obscene.

    His stomach is also bulging, now that he is not pregnant, Gu Xiuting is even more unscrupulous, and will push into his genital cavity every time to ejaculate.

    After four days, Gu Xiuting finally stopped being so annoying.

    Even if Ruan Wenyou stepped out of the bedroom, Gu Xiuting fell into a coma and didn't respond. Unlike the past few days, as long as Ruan Wenyou moved a little farther away and the smell of green milk faded, Gu Xiuting would wake up immediately, and then He hugged Ruan Wenyou tightly, refusing to let go.

    The two children had been yelling for several days, but Housekeeper He was in a dilemma, and Ruan Wenyou was finally looking forward to it today.

    After all, Ruan Wenyou is a teacher, and he still has a way of treating children, which made the two sons laugh.