56

With her belly getting bigger and bigger, Ruan Wenyou is very obedient now for the sake of the fetus in her womb.

    He has changed his previous life routine, and he is also very careful about his diet, and he hardly goes out alone.

    Before marriage, besides reading and doing quizzes, Ruan Wenyou also had other hobbies.

    He will watch some high-quality movies with high ratings and everyone's Amway.

    He goes to the cinema at least once a month, but after being pregnant, he can't go to the cinema on weekends and holidays.

    After all, the environment of the movie theater is relatively airtight, the air is not circulated, and the surround sound of the movie will also endanger the hearing development of the fetus.

    However, Gu Xiuting's home is big enough, not only does it have a home theater, if Ruan Wenyou wants to watch something, the video on his phone can also be projected onto the entire wall.

    But the volume must be controlled and adjusted carefully, otherwise the noise will be too loud, which will also affect the fetus.

    Before Ruan Wenyou came to this house, the unmarried Gu Xiuting focused on his career. He was either busy with meetings or traveling around to discuss business. He rarely had time to stay at home, let alone watching dramas for a day.

    Today is different from the past, Gu Xiuting has filled up the annual membership on every film and television platform, and can find almost any resources.

    That night, he asked Ruan Wenyou: "What do you want to see?" "I want to see..." Ruan Wenyou rolled his eyes and thought for a while, then smiled, "Our professional courseware." Gu Xiuting: "...

    " This semester is coming to an end. In order to prepare for the final exam, Ruan Wenyou recently went home, besides doing the questions, he would also watch the courseware on the computer or iPad.

    After Gu Xiuting finished his work, he would sit beside Ruan Wenyou and watch the course videos of mathematics majors with him.

    If Ruan Wenyou was watching alone, he would easily be immersed in it, but now that there is Gu Xiuting beside him, he always feels a little uncomfortable.

    He who was clearly not affected by anything before was now distracted.

    When Ruan Wenyou bowed his head to write, he accidentally caught a glimpse of Gu Xiuting out of the corner of his eye, observing him secretly.

    He was thinking, if Gu Xiuting is not interested, wouldn't it be a waste of his rest and entertainment time? Ruan Wenyou thought so, the more he felt sorry, he said: "Sir, do you feel bored?" Gu Xiuting shook his head decisively.

    Complicated and difficult math classes would indeed be a bit boring, but Gu Xiuting was able to watch Ruan Wenyou up close.

    In Gu Xiuting's eyes, Ruan Wenyou stared at the computer screen without blinking his eyes to focus, and he lowered his head to take notes, or he occasionally scratched his head and unconsciously swayed his feet, all of them were very vivid and lovely.

    Gu Xiuting gradually became fascinated, and didn't want to miss any of Ruan Wenyou's expressions and movements.

    The other party is not in estrus now, but he can still be by his side so quietly.

    Ruan Wenyou lowered his eyes and bent his lips, and secretly smiled.

    Although the memory has not been recovered, Gu Xiuting is no longer an isolated island that is out of reach.