69

When Ruan Wenyou was pregnant, the breasts on his chest swelled up, and there were also signs of abnormal milk overflow.

    However, after he gave birth, his body gradually recovered, and there was no strange physiological reaction anymore, and even the estrus period stopped temporarily.

    Ruan Chuanzhe said that although Ruan Wenyou is an inferior omega, after long-term treatment and recuperation, his physique has gradually improved and his resistance has also increased.

    Contrary to Ruan Wenyou, Gu Xiuting's susceptible period has become more frequent. The desire he had suppressed for more than two years broke out instantly tonight, and he also desperately longed for Omega.

    Gu Xiuting licked one of Ruan Wenyou's nipples with his mouth, and of course did not ignore the other, rubbing his big palms repeatedly.

    Ruan Wenyou's milk hasn't flowed out of control for a long time, but he is a pregnant Omega after all, and his breasts have been developed by Gu Xiuting before, so he can't stand his sucking at all.

    With the continuous stimulation of Alpha's pheromone, Ruan Wenyou's body also started to heat up, his chest was swollen and itchy, as if he had returned to the time two years ago.

    A soft hum escaped from between his teeth, Ruan Wenyou's eyes turned red, and he unconsciously hugged Gu Xiuting who was pressing him tightly.

    "Ah! Don't...don't suck it, it's so itchy..." Ruan Wenyou begged Gu Xiuting with tears in his eyes.

    But Gu Xiuting didn't seem to listen, instead he sucked the whole nipple, even the areola was wet.

    In the end, Ruan Wenyou was sucked out of his milk again.

    Like Ruan Wenyou's pheromone smell, the milk with the fragrance of four seasons milk is sweet but not greasy.

    Gu Xiuting sucked one mouthful after another, not wanting to let go of even a drop: "Woooooo my wife's milk is so sweet, I like it so much!"

    Ruan Wenyou moaned helplessly, feeling that both of her nipples were swollen, The milk on the boobs may also be sucked dry by him.

    After a long time, as the night gradually darkened, Gu Xiuting finally let go of his mouth.

    Ruan Wenyou's two nipples stood upright, and they were also covered with watery saliva, which was wet red and tempting.

    However, Gu Xiuting didn't continue licking, he shifted his target to another hidden place of Ruan Wenyou.

    He separated Ruan Wenyou's two legs, buried his head between his buttocks, and licked the wet and sticky flesh with his long and flexible tongue, teasing the sensitive inner membrane.

    Ruan Wenyou's body seemed to be burnt red, with bursts of itching, which made his rationality collapse, and his screams became louder and louder: "Yeah! No...it won't work there!" Not only the lower

    body Gu Xiuting sucked all the shameful pussy into his mouth, and Gu Xiuting also held the erect bud in front of him in the palm of his hand and rubbed it back and forth.

    The sensitive inner acupoints couldn't withstand the slightest provocation, and unexpectedly overflowed with honey juice, which was already flushed and hot by Gu Xiuting's licking, and the juice flowed horizontally.

    "Honey, you have a lot of water, the more you lick, the more you lick."

    Ruan Wenyou blushed, feeling ashamed and embarrassed by his sensitive body.