29

In the blink of an eye, a month later, Ruan Wenyou's life returned to peace, and he had moved out of Rose Island with his grandmother.

The private university he was admitted to was located in the inland southern district, which is a famous university town. Previously, the school was being rebuilt, so the start of school was postponed, but now it finally starts.

Due to the school's reward system, Ruan Van You, who entered the school with the highest overall score, was exempted from tuition fees for this semester.

Even so, he still worked part-time and studied, and his life was very tight.

The accommodation fees in private colleges are too expensive. Of course, Ruan Van You didn’t live on campus. Besides, he had to take care of his elderly grandmother, so he rented an apartment near the school.

There are many students in this part of the university town, and the rent is relatively cheap compared to other places.

However, Ruan Wenyou moved from a remote island to the inland, and spent a lot of transportation expenses along the way, plus rent, water and electricity, daily expenses, and medical expenses for his grandmother's medical treatment, etc. His savings over the years, Soon a third was spent.

Meng Taoyu was not detained in the prison on Rose Island, but went to the detention center in the western part of the mainland.

Fang Zhengxian, who was seriously injured, is now in a vegetable state, and Meng Taoyu was also sentenced to five years in prison.

At the beginning, no one was allowed to visit the prison, but now that Meng Taoyu's situation has stabilized, Ruan Wenyou went to the detention center.

The male policeman brought out Meng Taoyu who was wearing a prison uniform. Her original long hair was cut into short hair that reached the ears. She also lost a lot of weight, her cheeks were sunken, and her chin was sharp and thin.

The most obvious change was on her right cheek, which left several unsightly scars interlaced.

Who would have expected that just over a month ago, Meng Taoyu was so glamorous, she danced gracefully on the stage, graceful and shining.

"Sister, how are you doing?" Ruan Wenyou just asked, feeling sad.

Meng Taoyu, who has always advocated freedom, has entered such a place, how can it be considered good?

But he didn't know what to say for a while, he obviously had a lot of words in his heart, but he didn't want to affect Meng Taoyu's mood and make her worry and sad.

On the contrary, Meng Taoyu bent her lips and smiled: "Ayou, this place is much better than I imagined, it's not that scary at all. Not only do I have free board and lodging, but I can also study and go to class. My sister who shares the same dormitory with me is two years younger than me. She also taught herself the exam and got a chance at probation."

After hearing this, Ruan Wenyou relaxed a little: "Really? That's good."

"Well, so don't worry too much about me. What about you? How are you doing recently? Ah Mu seems to have returned home, has he recovered his memory?"

After a month, when the word "A Mu" came to his ears, Ruan Wenyou's heart still couldn't help being touched.

He squeezed his palms secretly, and smiled at Meng Taoyu: "Well, he remembered his past. His family members are very worried about him and have been looking for him. Besides, the conditions of A Mu's family are very good. There is also a job that pays well and is stable.”

Meng Taoyu nodded slightly after hearing this, then rolled his eyes, and asked again: "Did he not take you back to meet your parents?"

"Ah? This..." Ruan Wenyou was instantly embarrassed, "It's too early."