70

Such similar words, as well as Gu Xiuting's appearance of crying and cheating, brought back Ruan Wenyou's past memories.

    The usually tall and stern CEO of a company is also a high-quality Alpha. No one would have expected that he would have such a vulnerable and crying side.

    But Ruan Wenyou has seen it more than once, it seems that Gu Xiuting has been like this a few times before, and his susceptible estrus period lasted for about a week.

    In the middle of the night, Ruan Wenyou was limp and weak, and Gu Xiuting was not only buried in his inner hole and refused to come out, but also stuck to his ear, calling "wife" all the time.

    Ruan Wenyou's hot breath hit the base of his ear, and he became more and more ashamed, but he couldn't bear to say no, he opened his mouth and hummed in a low voice.

    Seeing that Ruan Wenyou started to be emotional again, Gu Xiuting only regarded him as acquiescing, and the hard and hot monster raised its head again, grinding and colliding in Ruan Wenyou's water-drenched pussy.

    Every pore of Ruan Wenyou seemed to be open, and the Yinhong acupuncture point under his body was also opening and closing constantly. The warm water inside soaked Gu Xiuting's giant eyelashes, and more and more juice flowed out from inside, making Gu Xiuting's in and out smoother.

    Another round of intense sex, Ruan Wenyou was hugged by Gu Xiuting's waist, his legs were spread wide, and he sat astride Gu Xiuting's body, shaking up and down. His firm nipples were also trembling wildly, as if there were waves of milk waves.

    Gu Xiuting felt Ruan Wenyou's swollen and wet red breasts, and kept rubbing against her chest muscles. Gu Xiuting suddenly kissed Ruan Wenyou, their lips touched each other, and their tongues were also twirling.

    In Ruan Wenyou's mouth, there was a sweetness exclusive to him, which made Gu Xiuting go crazy, teasing with his long tongue, licking every inch of mucous membrane in Ruan Wenyou's mouth.

    Ruan Wenyou was so kissed that he couldn't breathe, and some memory images kept flashing in his mind. Gu Xiuting's handsome and deep face completely coincides with the appearance of the most important man in his heart...     "Can I mark you?"

    When Ruan Wenyou's entire face turned red, Gu Xiuting let go of his mouth this time, and the lips of the two also separated Come. He pressed against Ruan Wenyou's forehead, and his tone was unprecedentedly gentle.

    Afraid that Ruan Wenyou didn't hear clearly, he repeated again: "Can I mark you? This time is the final mark, and we will never be separated from now on." Before Gu Xiuting finished speaking, Ruan Wenyou's heart suddenly felt

    sore , two lines of tears could not help but slip down.

    The person in his dream, at this moment, finally wearing moonlight and holding a rose, has come from dream to reality.

    With tears in his eyes, Ruan Wenyou nodded.

    Gu Xiuting, who received a response, pushed into Ruan Wenyou's genital cavity the next moment.

    "Yeah!" Ruan Wenyou couldn't help trembling, and cried out uncontrollably. Gu Xiuting's already huge penis actually swelled up again at this time.

    The ferocious and swollen cock rushed in and out, and every time Gu Xiuting advanced, there was a loud sound of water.

    Ruan Wenyou moaned endlessly with his mouth open, his whole body was filled with pleasure, his acupoint was flushed red, and the slippery tender flesh was turned out.

    When Ruan Wenyou accidentally fell into the sea, he looked at Gu Xiuting from afar and said those three words to him.

    Gu Xiuting also licked Ruan Wenyou's neck at this time, and then opened his mouth to bite his neck: "I love you too, Ruan Wenyou."

    Alpha's pheromones were released in large quantities, and Gu Xiuting also bit Ruan Wenyou's gland at the same time , permanently imprinted his own marks on Ruan Van You's glands, blending into the scent.

    Gu Xiuting pushed into Ruan Wenyou's genital cavity, and his genitals began to swell into knots, firmly stuck in the cervix, and it was impossible to pull it out in a short time.

    When Gu Xiuting ejaculated, it was long-lasting and concentrated, hitting Ruan Wenyou's deepest bump continuously and precisely, and poured it down one by one.

    Ruan Wenyou couldn't help screaming again and again, his legs twitched and straightened, and the tender eyelashes in front of him sprayed water again without being caressed.     Ruan Wenyou's belly was gradually lifted, and Gu Xiuting had accumulated too much in the past two years, so he continued to shoot hard.

    "Ah! Woohoo, you shot too much, so... so full..."

    Ruan Wenyou was so full that he couldn't bear it, and the love juice was squeezed out of the hole, dripping down.

    His whole body was also covered with a layer of pink, and the tingling pleasure spread throughout his limbs. Following that, there was an unspeakable urge to urinate.

    "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I'm going to pee!"

    Ruan Wenyou's face was full of panic and shame, but Gu Xiuting lightly licked his earlobe: "It's okay, I've seen what my wife looks like Yes, I like it very much."

    He even made a deep push, and the round glans immediately pressed against the soft flesh deep in the genital cavity.

    The tender genital cavity was already swollen by fuck, Ruan Wenyou suddenly trembled violently, two streams of milk spurted out from his chest, and yellow urine also leaked from his body.

    "Woooooooooooo dirty, old... old rascal!"

    "I'm sorry, my wife, don't cry, once you cry, I want to cry even more."

    In the bedroom on the second floor, the door was locked all the time. Gu Xiuting and Ruan Wenyou don't know how long they will stay inside.

    The renovated villa is very large, and the sound insulation effect of each room is not bad. Steward He carried the two children into the innermost room on the first floor.

    He patiently told the two brothers: "You have to be obedient and don't go upstairs for a few days."

    He also said that Gu Xiuting was sick, and Ruan Wenyou was treating him, so others must not disturb him.

    Children generally go to bed early and wake up early. In the early hours of the morning, the younger brother faintly heard the intermittent crying, and with his white and tender hands, he pulled the elder brother next to him.

    The elder brother also woke up soon, and asked strangely: "What's the matter with you?"  

     The two brothers inherited Gu Xiuting, they are both Alphas with high-quality genes, and they have developed well in all aspects. They learn everything very quickly and can now say a sentence or two in full.

    "Which father?" the brother asked again.

    "Brother, I...I seem to have heard my father...crying."

    "Father is just dad, and the other one is sweet... Mom."

    The elder brother was taken aback for a moment, then whispered, "Actually, I heard it too. Both of them seemed to be crying." "