68

Hearing the word "partner", Ruan Wenyou outside the door burst into tears again.

    What is a partner?

    Bright starlight, warm wind, a pair of lovers stay together for life, achieving each other's romance.

    Inside the house, after Gu Xiuting injected a tube of inhibitor, he washed his face with cold water. Since he has not officially entered the susceptible period, he gradually calmed down, and the hot feeling in his body gradually disappeared.

    After tossing for a while, it will be 12 o'clock in the middle of the night. No movement could be heard outside the door, Gu Xiuting thought Ruan Wenyou had already left, but after he opened the door, he saw Ruan Wenyou leaning against the door with red and swollen eyes.

    Ruan Wenyou fell asleep at this time, but even in his dream, he cried silently, his eyes were swollen from crying, which made Gu Xiuting feel anxious.

    Although it was almost summer, it was cold at night, and Ruan Wenyou couldn't be cold, so Gu Xiuting couldn't care about other things, so he quickly carried him into the house.

    Gu Xiuting wrapped Ruan Wenyou in a quilt, and then sat on the head of the bed.

    He gently wiped away the tears from the corners of Ruan Wenyou's eyes, at this moment he really wanted to hug him tightly, but he didn't dare.

    Although he has regained his sanity, he is still in the early stage of estrus. If he gets too close to Ruan Wenyou, will his body react again?

    Their pheromones have reached a 100% match rate. As the scent interweaves, it is a natural catalyst, which cannot be completely suppressed by any medicine.

    Gu Xiuting knew this better than anyone else, so he tried his best to restrain himself and guarded Ruan Wenyou's bedside.

    But Ruan Wenyou's body suddenly trembled slightly, and he unconsciously stretched out his hand to hold Gu Xiuting.

    Gu Xiuting also held back, but Ruan Wenyou's hand was still cold. Later, Gu Xiuting was afraid that he would catch cold and get sick, so he got closer and closer to Ruan Wenyou, and finally hugged him into his arms.

    In the second half of the night, there was nothing wrong with each other, and the two hugged each other until dawn.

    When Gu Xiuting opened his eyes, he met Ruan Wenyou's gaze. Ruan Wenyou stared at him quietly, without blinking his eyes, and didn't know what he was thinking.

    Gu Xiuting had been looking forward to such a peaceful morning for more than two years. With Ah Mu's memory, he will give him unique tenderness and romance only when facing Ruan Wenyou.

    "Even if you forget everything, it doesn't matter. I will stay with you in the future and find it slowly with you."

    Gu Xiuting took the initiative to rub the tip of Ruan Wenyou's nose, "Xiaoyou, come home with me, okay?" Okay?"

    Ruan Wenyou blinked, he was a little confused, but he didn't struggle to escape. He had realized since last night that he couldn't resist the man in front of him.

    "Xiaoyou, your real hometown is Rose Island. Your grandma and sister have been waiting for you there, and I moved to the island." Gu Xiuting said slowly, "There are also our two sons, who also miss their mother very much."

    His deep and magnetic voice caught his ears, and the word "mother" immediately poked Ruan Wenyou's soft heart. His nose was sour, and he gave a soft "hmm".