57

After one night, the torrential rain has stopped and the weather has turned fine.

    But Gu Jue's brows were shrouded in gloom. He looked at Li Yuejiu beside him, stretched out his hand to pinch the center of his brows, and some fragments of last night flashed in his mind.

    Li Yuejiu's legs were wide open, and he knelt on the bed, bearing the violent impact from behind, trembling from the impact.

    But Gu Jue stared at the white, tender and clean buttocks in front of him, and couldn't help rubbing his two palms again and again, making the two balls of buttocks red and swollen, but he was still reluctant to let go, and asked him to raise it up a little more.

    Later, Li Yuejiu's cheeks were covered with tears, and his sweaty bangs were also stuck to his forehead, making his eyes even more wet, wronged and innocent.

    But the more this is the case, the more it can arouse Gu Jue's desire. On the contrary, he accelerated the speed and force of the confrontation, deepening and fiercer, wishing to ravage Li Yuejiu from head to toe, from the outside to the inside... Woke up with a hangover , Gu Jue's temples were still aching, but when he opened his eyes, he found that Li Yuejiu was in his arms, and both of them were naked, and there was still a charming atmosphere in the dormitory after the sex.

    The first sex in life was not as beautiful and comfortable as Li Yuejiu imagined.

    Last night, Gu Jue's actions were rough, and he also shouted "Ruan Wenyou" in his mouth, which made Li Yuejiu feel uncomfortable, far exceeding the physical pain.

    Li Yuejiu didn't want to talk to Gu Jue at first, but Gu Jue said "I'm sorry" as soon as he opened his mouth.

    Seeing that Li Yuejiu's body was red, swollen and bleeding, Gu Jue also planned to send him to the hospital.

    But Li Yuejiu shook his head straight. He was really embarrassed to encounter such a thing, and he didn't want others to see his embarrassing appearance.

    After that, Gu Jue told him to lie down obediently, and helped him apply the medicine himself.

    There was a burst of coolness between the buttocks, Li Yuejiu's place had already stopped bleeding, but the inside was swollen, Gu Jue gently applied the ointment.

    "Don't keep staring at my ass, pervert!" Li Yuejiu didn't calm down. He also scolded "pervert" several times on the bed last night, but Gu Jue didn't listen at all, and kept sticking out his hips, following the human form Like a pile driver.

    "..." Gu Jue was a little helpless, "We've done it, are you still afraid of me watching?" "Yes, I'm very upset! Gu Jue, if I were to fuck you, I would definitely be willing, but you fuck me , I just..." "You are Beta."

    Gu Jue interrupted him.

    "So what about Beta? Who stipulated that Beta can't be Alpha?" Gu Jue: "..." "Well, it's the first time you've lived such a miserable life?" Gu Jue: "..." Look at him slumped Li Yuejiu knew that he was right, and he felt a little better: "Brother Xiaojue, before you do it next time, remember to help me clean it up, and then lubricate and expand it well." Gu Jue was speechless for a while

    . It took a while to react: "Are you still thinking about the next time?" "What? Is Young Master Gu planning to pull up his pants and deny anyone? Don't you want to be responsible?" Gu Jue twitched his eyebrows when he heard this: "How can I be responsible? "Nonsense! Of course they are dating me."

    Gu Jue: "..." I have to say that Li Yuejiu is indeed different from ordinary Betas.

    When he was strong, he was very much like an Alpha, with a clear personality, likes and dislikes, and he was very frank in speaking and doing things.