34

Ruan Wenyou said that he would make many troublesome requests, but in fact there were not many.

    First of all, we must protect his privacy. Except for Gu Xiuting and the people from the Gu family, Ruan Wenyou doesn't want people around him to know about his pregnancy and childbirth.

    Gu Xiuting has to cooperate with him to hide his grandmother, as well as the teachers and classmates of the school, so it must not affect his studies.

    When he goes to school after marriage, he will not wear a wedding ring on his hand.

    Ruan Wenyou hates being restrained, whether it is physically or psychologically, so Gu Xiuting must give him full freedom, respect his wishes in everything, and not interfere too much.

    Looking at Gu Xiuting, Ruan Wenyou spoke seriously for a long time.

    Gu Xiuting was slightly taken aback when he heard this, because even if Ruan Wenyou didn't mention these things, he still knew how to measure them.

    Ruan Wenyou didn't say a word about what he thought, "do not have too close contact", "do not have physical relationship", "do not mark him".

    "By the way, there is still the problem of titles.

    After we get married, do we have to change our words? I have to call you old... old..." Ruan Wenyou stuttered suddenly, unable to say the two words of intimacy for a long time .

    While he was embarrassed, he also felt a little lonely in his heart.

    Because Ah Mu once promised to marry him, and hugged him tenderly, saying that after they got married, they could call her "husband".

    "You don't need to change your words, it's fine as you are now."

    Gu Xiuting said, his deep voice was as cold as ice and water, and it brought Ruan Wenyou back to reality once again.

    He nodded and said, "Oh, I see, Uncle Gu."

    Gu Xiuting's eyebrows twitched suddenly: "..." "I was just joking, and I will still call 'Sir' in the future, are you satisfied now?" ?" Gu Xiuting hesitated to speak, and then only gave a soft "hmm".

    "Then will we have a wedding? At the wedding banquet, you and I..." "You don't have to attend the wedding banquet, I can do it alone." Just as Gu Xiuting finished speaking, Ruan Wenyou smiled wryly again to conceal his disappointment

    , I am persuading myself to put away unnecessary expectations.

    Although not many outsiders would come to their wedding, Gu Xiuting didn't want Ruan Wenyou to show up at all.

    One is that he is pregnant, and there are too many trivial wedding procedures, Ruan Wenyou will definitely be tired after a busy day; the other is that Gu Xiuting is afraid that if Ruan Wenyou reveals his identity, more people will target him.

    "Ruan Wenyou, on the day of our wedding, you go to class as usual and don't worry about other things.

    After school, Chang Tan will take you to our new home. Remember to pack your luggage in advance." "

    I will prepare Good wedding ring, agreement, and..." Gu Xiuting looked at Ruan Wenyou's neck at this moment, his eyes changed slightly, and he continued, "You should get a new restraining collar." Ruan Wenyou

    listened , also subconsciously touched his neck.

    He stroked the circle of restraint twice, then nodded obediently.

    "When will I move in?" "If there are no accidents, our wedding date will be on the 27th of this month."

    In fact, May 27th is also Ruan Wenyou's birthday, but he didn't say anything.

    The day that Ah Mu firmly remembered, but now Gu Xiuting has completely forgotten it, but they "married" on that day.

    Grandma Ruan had never had the chance to meet Ah Mu before, because she lived near the flower garden on Rose Island.

    Many old people like her, who are frail and sick, and whose children are not around, all live in the nursing home there.

    Ruan Wenyou's parents died young, and he lived on the most chaotic street on the island before, so he couldn't take his grandma to live with him.

    Besides, the medical facilities of the elderly care institutions are complete, and there are also doctors and nurses there, who regularly check their bodies.

    Now in the inland area, Ruan Wenyou is about to move to Gu Xiuting's side, so he can no longer take care of grandma anytime.

    In case Grandma Ruan had another heart attack, Gu Xiuting suggested that she should be hospitalized, or sent to another residence, and he would specially arrange for a nanny to take care of her.

    But then, Ruan Wenyou and Gu Xiuting's marriage will be revealed sooner or later.

    If grandma knew that Ruan Wenyou was pregnant with "Uncle Gu"'s child and married him in a fake marriage, the old man would probably be overly frightened, and the consequences would be disastrous.

    So after the two discussed it, they decided to arrange for Grandma Ruan to be hospitalized first.

    On the night of May 27, Ruan Wenyou checked into Lanyang Villa in the New East District with mixed feelings.

    Most of the aristocratic Alphas live in this area, but now there is an inferior Omega like him.

    After Ruan Wenyu passed the front yard, as soon as his feet landed in front of the main hall gate, the access control system detected his genes instantly, and the siren continued to sound for a while.

    All this seems to remind Ruan Wenyou that he is out of tune with this family, and Gu Xiuting is actually far away from him... On the wedding night of the two, Ruan Wenyou quietly observed Gu Xiuting next to him while doing math problems.

    And Gu Xiuting seemed to have returned to the indifference he had some time ago, instead of talking to him, he just browsed his work emails.

    It was after 12 o'clock, when Ruan Wenyou lay down, he suddenly felt swelling and itching in his chest.

    He couldn't help scratching his chest, but the scratching became more and more itchy, and even hot and humid juice overflowed.

    Ruan Wenyou was shocked. When he went to the bathroom and unbuttoned his pajamas, his chest was wet with milk... Since Ruan Wenyou's pheromone is four seasons milk green, the whole room is full of milk fragrance and sweet smell. Also lingers.

    Ruan Wenyou was flustered and ashamed at this moment, his ears were red, and he kept wiping his breasts.

    Not long after, Gu Xiuting's face suddenly appeared in the mirror. He frowned and asked, "Ruan Wenyou, how many times has this happened? Did you become like this after you were pregnant?" Ruan Wenyou froze, thinking of On Rose Island, Ah Mu always likes to suck and lick his chest when he is in heat, and he will not stop until he sucks out milk.

    Afterwards, when Gu Xiuting took his wet red erect nipples in his mouth and stroked them gently with the tip of his tongue, Ruan Wenyou couldn't help moaning.

    Gu Xiuting's warm and heavy breath sprayed all on Ruan Wenyou's white and tender chest.

    The sweet juice that flowed out of him was continuously sucked by Gu Xiuting and sucked into his mouth.

    Ruan Wenyou looked at Gu Xiuting at this moment, in a trance, felt that he was very much like A Mu in heat.

    On to the opening plot! The "milk" tea that Xiu'er drank was still added with Pearl Baby's Siji milk green.

    There should be a car in the next chapter. In the previous 12 chapters, Xiaoyou's estrus period did not end.

    So let's guess, how many days is Xiaoyou's estrus period?