33

In order to ensure Ruan Wenyou's safety, Gu Xiuting sent Ruan Wenyou back home, and he also wanted to see the current living environment of Ruan Wenyou with his own eyes.

    The rental house with two bedrooms and one living room is not big, but Ruan Wenyou is very good at using the space reasonably, and there is no extra furniture in the house, so it does not look crowded and messy at all.

    Some embellishments and decorations are also obviously thoughtful, and the warmth of home is everywhere.

    Gu Xiuting wanted to go upstairs to have a look before going back, but Ruan Wenyou didn't plan to keep him for dinner.

    But grandma walked out of her room at this time, she squinted at Gu Xiuting, and then at her grandson Ruan Wenyou: "Ayou, this gentleman is..." "He...he is my classmate's father." Ruan

    Wenyou You rolled his eyes, made up an identity for Gu Xiuting, and said, "Uncle Gu is here today on business, and he gave me a ride along the way." Gu Xiuting's "

    uncle" glanced at Ruan Wenyou, but he didn't make a sound. Ruan Wenyou continued.

    "Oh, so that's what happened."

    Grandma nodded slightly, thinking that this uncle was quite young, and said, "Ayou, that person kindly sent you back, why didn't you even pour a cup of tea? "I..." Ruan Wenyou opened his mouth and was about to say something, but Gu Xiuting shook his head lightly: "Don't bother, I'll be leaving right away."

    Grandma Ruan called him, with a loving smile on her face : "Sir, do you have something tonight? If not, why don't you stay for dinner."

    Grandma Ruan was very hospitable and invited her again and again. Gu Xiuting seldom made up lies, so he had no choice but to sit down .

    Ruan Wenyou didn't want to cook for Gu Xiuting, he was a little reluctant.

    Grandma Ruan didn't know the reason, but she felt that her grandson's behavior tonight was a bit abnormal, so she taught him to be polite and always be grateful.

    The old man chattered in the kitchen and planned to cook himself.

    But she is almost seventy years old, how can she do this.

    Ruan Wenyou obediently cooked rice and stir-fried vegetables, and unintentionally made a sweet and sour dried fish that A Mu loved to eat.

    Gu Xiuting seldom eats at home, and basically goes to restaurants.

    There are fish and meat on the dinner table tonight, and Grandma Ruan also said that they are all ordinary home-cooked dishes, so let him not dislike them.

    Although Gu Xiuting looked indifferent, he had a good self-cultivation. He looked at Ruan Wenyou: "You have worked hard, and thank you for your hospitality."

    When he saw a plate of sweet and sour dried fish, he was slightly stunned, and he still used Pick up the chopsticks.

    Gu Xiuting still didn't think of anything, but he boasted.

    Ruan Wenyou's heart trembled slightly, the previously extinguished hope unknowingly ignited a small flame again.

    Grandma Ruan has a bad heart and suffers from rheumatic heart disease.

    She would suffer from chest tightness and cough from time to time, and in severe cases, she would have difficulty breathing, and she also had heart palpitations and fainted.

    It is difficult to cure this disease permanently, and now she is old and has dementia, and she is sometimes awake and sometimes confused.

    When she first moved away from Rose Island, the old man was not used to the new home, and she couldn't sleep in the middle of the night, and she couldn't stop thinking about it.