36

Ruan Wenyou, who was in heat by accident, locked himself in the bathroom of the bedroom on the second floor at first.

    But after Gu Xiuting entered, the light fragrance of paper and ink intertwined with the sweet and milky smell, Gu Xiuting also blended with Ruan Wenyou's body, and the lower body was even more tightly connected.

    Gu Xiuting not only pushed into Ruan Wenyou's genital cavity, but also chose to temporarily mark him.

    During the long marking process, Ruan Wenyou blew on the front of his head several times, and he was completely naked.

    Gu Xiuting only released it once, and his shirt collar loosened two buttons slightly, and he only unzipped his trousers.

    After pregnancy, Ruan Wenyou actually went into estrus, which was completely beyond Gu Xiuting's expectation.

    Tonight's temporary mark is also his helpless move.

    But hearing Ruan Wenyou yelling "Ah Mu" over and over again, Gu Xiuting's long eyebrows frowned, and the next series of actions seemed to be out of the control of the brain.

    Gu Xiuting, who was no longer calm and rational, quickly took off his clothes, then hugged Ruan Wenyou, and slowly sat in the bathtub.

    The bathroom attached to this bedroom is far from the large bathroom at home, and there is no double bathtub in it.

    Gu Xiuting was around 1.9 meters tall. He was already tall and strong, but now he was holding Ruan Wenyou in his arms. It was unavoidably crowded. As soon as the two of them soaked in the water, warm water overflowed.

    "Ruan Wenyou, who is the one who fucks you now?" It was clear that the nose and mouth were filled with the sweetness of green milk, but Gu Xiuting's heart was sour, and he couldn't help but question in his tone.

    "If I make another mistake, I won't go in."

    Ruan Wenyou's inner wall became very squishy under the warm water, but Gu Xiuting slowly retreated from his body at this time.

    Ruan Wenyou subconsciously called out "A Mu" just now, but the Gu Xiuting in front of him clearly has the same face as A Mu, but his temperament is very different.

    He shook his swollen head, faced Gu Xiuting and spread his legs apart, his fingers also penetrated into the crevice of his buttocks, squeezing the small opening to poke at the inner membrane.

    "Ah... sir, my bottom is so itchy..." A burst of itching spread all over his body, and as Ruan Wenyou actively dug, the acupuncture point below him also opened and closed, vomiting out uncontrollably The sticky juice also contained the white essence that Gu Xiuting had injected before.

    Of course, the water in the bathtub was also brought in by Ruan Wenyou's fingers.

    The sensitive inner wall was not only pressed by the fingertips, but also warm water was sucked in. At this time, it was itchy and hot, which caused double stimulation to Ruan Wenyou.

    The tender eyelashes in front of him also gradually raised his head, his tongue was also trembling, and the saliva slipped down the corner of his lips: "Mmm! It's too itchy, sir, come in... come in..." I didn't hear it again" With the name "A Mu", Gu Xiuting's brows also slowly relaxed.

    His thick penis touched Ruan Wenyou's Yin Hong hole again, rubbing it twice from time to time.

    However, the title "Sir" alone is not enough now.

    Gu Xiuting's eyes became darker and darker, and he said to Ruan Wenyou: "You have to call my name." Ruan

    Wenyou couldn't bear this torture, and the hole actively sucked Gu Xiuting's huge glans, but he couldn't completely stop it for a while. swallow.