4

Gu Xiuting didn't respond directly to Jiang Zhiyu's question. When he heard the name "Xiu'er", he lowered his face: "Don't call me that."

"Also, you said it backwards, I didn't pick him up."

Jiang Zhiyu automatically ignored the first point, but keenly grasped the amount of information on the second point. He rolled his eyes: "Inverted? That is to say...in fact, the treasure Ruan Wenyou picked you up?"

"..." Gu Xiuting didn't say anything.

Seeing that Gu Xiuting acquiesced, Jiang Zhiyu asked again: "Old Gu, you were missing for more than two months before, you should be with Xiaoyou, right?"

"En." Gu Xiuting nodded slightly, but didn't say much.

Jiang Zhiyu stared at him for a long time, Gu Xiuting looked down at his watch at this moment, and said calmly: "It's getting late, I want to take him back to rest."

Jiang Zhiyu "tsk tsk" twice, and then bent his lips into a meaningful smile.

When Gu Xiuting and Ruan Wenyou were about to leave, Jiang Zhiyu's attitude turned 180 degrees: "Old Gu, bring Xiaoyou to play with me next time, I welcome you here anytime."

Gu Xiuting still had a serious face, but Ruan Wenyou's eyelids twitched slightly, feeling that Jiang Zhiyu's eyes on him became hot.

Indeed, he has been "concerned" by Jiang Zhiyu.

Because Ruan Wenyou's genes are too special, and it is an extremely abnormal example, it is very worth studying.

Probably because of a long trip at night, Ruan Wenyou looked a little tired after returning from the research institute, and he lay down after a simple wash.

He slept very deeply tonight, did not wake up in the second half of the night, and the outflow situation also eased.

When Ruan Wenyou opened his eyes in the morning, he secretly rejoiced. After that, he changed into a clean T-shirt and put on his school uniform.

Ruan Wenyou is now able to hide his pregnancy and marriage mainly because Gu Xiuting did not mark him.

The necessary condition for a normal Omega to conceive and give birth to a child is not the mark from Alpha. As long as Alpha enters Omega smoothly, enough times are enough.

But relatively speaking, Omega is more likely to get pregnant after being marked, and after marriage, Alpha will also mark his Omega wife for life, fulfilling the promise of life.

The unmarked Omega is pregnant and has a child, and is less than twenty years old. If it were someone else, Ruan Wenyou would definitely sympathize with his suffering and feel sorry for the same kind.

However, his marriage with Gu Xiuting was just a play, a secret contract.

Ruan Wenyou is an inferior Omega, born with a weak body, and he is also deaf in his right ear, and usually wears a hearing aid, so his physical function scores have always failed.

After Omega's struggle for equal rights, the country has now implemented some policies to protect and preferentially treat Omega. Ruan Wenyou, who has poor physical fitness, was thus exempted from several strenuous exercise tests. In normal physical education classes, the teacher would not ask too much of him.

Ruan Van You, who was three months pregnant, told his teacher that he was unwell, so when others were running, he could only walk slowly around the playground.

The other male students in the class have to run several laps and stop after a thousand meters. Some people cast strange glances at him unavoidably, feeling quite dissatisfied in their hearts, and some even cursed behind Ruan Wenyou's back: "Deaf, little disabled!"