64

Ruan Van You, who had just given birth, was very weak and could not catch the cold at all. But he was shot in the shoulder and fell into the sea by accident.

    Ruan Wenyou, who had exhausted all his strength, had a weak consciousness. He only struggled twice before being swallowed by the sea water. The sea water was also stained red by his blood, but as a wave rolled in, it was quickly diluted again.

    Afterwards, professional lifeguards went into the sea one after another, some police officers with good water skills, and even Gu Jue went into the sea.

    But at this time, the waves were too big, and there was a whirlpool not far away. Of course they didn't dare to get too close to the vortex, otherwise the huge suction force generated by the vortex could completely suck them in.

    It was completely dark, and it was even more difficult to find people at night. The sea is cold, and now it's winter again. These people are all pale and trembling with the cold, but they still get nothing.

    The cold wind howled and the waves came one after another. Gu Xiuting's rationality gradually collapsed. Regardless of the dissuasion of others, he insisted on going to the sea to search for it by himself.

    But Gu Xiuting suddenly felt a pain in the back of his neck, and he was knocked unconscious by Chang Tan.

    Chang Tan also has a complicated expression at the moment, why doesn't he want to rescue Ruan Wenyou immediately, but Gu Xiuting really can't be in danger anymore.

    The two babies, who were far away from Ruan Wenyou, seemed to have sensed something, and kept crying loudly, their eyes were red and swollen from crying.

    When the two brothers were in Gu Xiuting's arms, they calmed down a little. After one night, after the ship docked, the two babies were also put into the hospital's incubator in time.

    Although Gu Xiuting was shot in the knee, fortunately Fang Zhengxian was holding an ordinary firearm, and the bullet's penetrating power was not that strong, so Gu Xiuting's bones were not completely shattered.

    His ligaments were also damaged and required repair surgery, followed by at least three months of recuperation.

    In fact, if it is an ordinary Alpha, it may leave sequelae, and if it is not properly raised, it will become lame. However, Gu Xiuting is the offspring bred by the combination of two Alphas. His genes are high-quality and rare, his body has strong endurance, and his recovery speed is faster than ordinary people.

    The Fang family's boat was seized, and Fang Zhengxian, his assistant, and all his subordinates were taken away by the police.

    It is obvious that Fang Zhengxian maliciously wounded people with a gun, not to mention that he has the crime of illegal detention, forced extortion of other people's property, and so on.

    Because he made a big mess, even Fang's family was investigated together. But the Fang family is not innocent. There are serious problems in their business operations, and the management has embezzled a lot of money.

    The contract signed by Gu Xiuting has been torn up and is no longer valid. Moreover, the contract is coercive in nature, which can be regarded as one of the unfavorable evidences against Fang Zhengxian and the Fang family.

    This time the situation was serious, and under the public opinion of the people, it intensified and became a commercial scandal. Fang Zhengxian's grandfather couldn't protect himself and was dismissed from his position, and the Fang family couldn't keep Fang Zhengxian who caused trouble.