42

Li Yuejiu looks like a beautiful Omega, but his temper is stronger than some Alphas, and his temper is also violent, but he is a real Beta.

    It was impossible for him to appear in the library. Even when the mid-term and final exams were approaching, Li Yuejiu would not cram his feet temporarily, but instead played games all night.

    However, not long ago, he skipped class and went to the Internet cafe and was caught by the head teacher. Not only was he forced to write a self-criticism, but he also had to help the administrator aunt to take care of the library and maintain order here.

    Li Yuejiu skipped classes too many times, because his family was rich and powerful, and the school didn't dare to punish him too severely, so he only punished him lightly every time.

    But Li Yuejiu refused to change after repeated admonitions, which made the teachers very headache.

    Gu Jue came up with an idea for the teacher, saying that Li Yuejiu should come to the library to help and find more things for him to do.

    At noon today, seeing Gu Jue and Ruan Wenyou chatting and laughing, looking very happy, Li Yuejiu became very angry and asked him to buy a Coke.

    Li Yuejiu almost said that Gu Jue was drunk. Gu Jue interrupted him with a cold face, and said: "Drink less Coke in the future, or you will..." "What will happen? Spermicide? This rumor has long been dispelled It's gone."

    Li Yuejiu raised his chin with a disapproving expression.

    Gu Jue: "It will make you fat."

    Li Yuejiu: "..." Fat House Happy Water does make people fat, but Li Yuejiu likes this taste: "Don't worry about it, monitor, I often go out to play basketball , unlike you who always sit still.

    Instead of worrying that I will get fat, you should care more about yourself, you may also get fat and bald."

    Gu Jue's brows trembled: "..." "You do it every day Math problems, sooner or later you will be bald."

    Gu Jue: "..." Ruan Wenyou on the side also felt that he was being connoted.

    There seemed to be a flash of light and flint between the two, and Ruan Wenyou, who was caught in the middle, did not dare to speak.

    Unable to bear the disturbance, Gu Jue got up quickly, and after greeting Ruan Wenyou, he left the library with Li Yuejiu.

    Ruan Wenyou thought to himself, Gu Jue should fulfill his promise and go to buy Coke for Li Yuejiu.

    Li Yuejiu is a Beta, and he doesn't have any pheromone smell on him.

    Instead, Gu Jue's pheromone flavor is refreshing Sprite soda flavor.

    Even though they were in the same class, Ruan Wen had little contact with Li Yuejiu before, and usually stayed far away.

    He only found out today that Li Yuejiu actually likes to drink Coke.

    Li Yuejiu and Gu Jue lived in the same dormitory again. Ruan Wenyou just thought about it, and felt that every day was a Shura field, and he couldn't imagine the situation where the two lived in harmony.

    This Saturday, Gu Xiuting was invited to the dance, and Ruan Wenyou was also brought along.

    Gu Xiuting didn't want Ruan Wenyou to go with him, but Mr. Gu repeatedly told him that he had to bring Ruan Wenyou with him this time.

    And others are present with their dance partners, in pairs.

    Everyone also knew that Gu Xiuting was married. If he went alone, he would inevitably be criticized and offended, because there were always people who could not understand him, speculated wildly about this matter, and even spread rumors about the unknown reasons behind it.