18

Ruan Wenyou is only 19 years old. Even though he lived on Rose Island since he was a child, he learned a lot early on, but tonight was the first time he encountered it.

At this time, Ah Mu leaned into Ruan Wenyou's ear and called out—"wife."

wife? !

"I'm not……"

Ruan Wenyou wanted to refute, but he was so tired that he fell asleep before he finished speaking.

The next day, after Ruan Wenyou woke up, Ah Mu was still in a coma.

From last night to early morning, Ruan Wenyou and Ah Mu's clothes were thrown on the ground, mess everywhere.

It took Ruan Wenyou a while to climb down with difficulty. His whole body was falling apart, trembling when he walked, and he also felt very painful.

He cleaned it up himself, and when he thought of himself last night, he was very ashamed.

He regretted his actions last night, but Omega instinctively couldn't refuse Alpha, and the pheromones in A Mu's body also affected him.

Ruan Wenyou recalled Ah Mu's abnormal behavior last night, as if... in heat?

But, will Alpha also have estrus? ?

After tidying up the house hastily, Ruan Wenyou checked the books and searched the Internet.

There are indeed a very small number of Alphas in the world, and there is a period of susceptibility.

During this period, Alpha will be extremely eager to possess Omega, otherwise he will feel insecure. Some Alphas are even uncharacteristic, crying, and even self-harm.

Ruan Wenyou came across a piece of past news, saying that Alpha, a well-known inland entrepreneur, had a susceptible period when he was young. Because he misidentified his wife, and caused a scandal in the industry.

Why did such an extremely unlikely event happen to Ah Mu?

Ruan Wenyou had a headache, thinking that Ah Mu's real identity might be more complicated than he imagined.

Ruan Wenyou couldn't think of any good solution for a while, so he charged the electronic suppression ring first, and put it on his neck again.

Next, he had to tie Ah Mu again to prevent him from losing control after waking up.

On the one hand, Ruan Wenyou felt that Ah Mu was a rogue, and felt angry and wronged; but on the other hand, he couldn't help worrying about Ah Mu's condition.

At night, Ah Mu, who hadn't woken up all day, naturally didn't eat anything. Ruan Wenyou took a spoon and fed him some water.

Ruan Wenyou had just fed two sips of water, but Ah Mu suddenly opened his eyes, making Ruan Wenyou's hands tremble in fright, and he flinched back again and again.

Ah Mu's eyes were still dull, he stretched out his arms, trying to catch Ruan Wenyou, but his hands and feet were bound, making it difficult to move.

He couldn't touch Ruan Wenyou, and Ruan Wenyou shrank in the corner, so far away from him.

Strong depression and sadness welled up in his heart, Ah Mu's eyes were flushed with tears, and he kept yelling: "Wife, wife, wife..."

Ruan Wenyou was stunned and froze for a few seconds. He shook his head after realizing it: "I'm not! I'm not your wife."