54

Gu Jue couldn't understand Li Yuejiu Qingqi's brain circuit for a while, he was stunned, and then asked: "So you want to live on campus and choose to be roommates with me, apart from the reason of family disharmony, it is also to get close to me?" After Li Yuejiu was stunned for a moment, he nodded: "Yes."

    Gu Jue's eyes darkened, he was a little taller than Li Yuejiu, at this time he took a few steps back to separate his forehead from the opponent, but then he used The hand picked up Li Yuejiu's chin.

    "Let me pay attention to you, what will happen after I like you? What's your purpose?" Li Yuejiu frowned when he heard this, "I just like you simply, don't you believe me?" Gu Jue's mouth curled up. With a smirk: "Stop pretending, let's all show off." "

    ..." Li Yuejiu was suddenly speechless.

    "Your two older brothers are Alphas, and your older sister is an Omega, but you are the only Beta in your family. You have been the subject of controversy since birth.

    Your father doesn't even care about you. What do you want to fight for?" Gu Jue looked at Following Li Yuejiu, he began to analyze step by step.

    "Your father has always wanted to cooperate with the Gu family, but it's a pity that Gu Xiuting is not interested at all, so you have to think of another way. And

    I was picked up by my grandfather personally. Compared with Gu Xiuting's illegitimate son, I am the legitimate heir." "

    Li Yuejiu , you deliberately approached me, in the final analysis, it was for your Li family, and you wanted your father to value you.

    You don’t have to make up any reason to like me, it’s too fake.”

    “Gu Jue, but you are only half right.”

    Li Yuejiu admitted that he did have such a plan at the beginning, but the plan is not as good as changing, and now he wants to understand Gu Jue's heart more.

    Gu Jue seems to have a sunny, gentle and understanding exterior, but hides a lonely and dark heart full of cracks.

    As soon as he grasped Gu Jue's hand, the corner of his mouth raised: "Believe it or not, I just like you and I want to chase you!" Gu Jue's eyes flashed with surprise again, but after several changes in his eyes, the pupils became more secluded The blackness was deep, and the corners of the mouth were slightly bent: "Since you like me, then you have to help me." "

    What are you going to do for you?" "Help me take away everything from Gu Xiuting."

    ...Holded and tossed by Gu Xiuting After one night, Ruan Wenyou almost asked for leave the next morning, but he still struggled to get up and insisted on going to school.

    After class, Ruan Wenyou handed the USB flash drive to Li Yuejiu despite being quite embarrassed.

    He lowered his head and stammered: "Li Yuejiu, um, we... the video we saved... made a mistake."

    Li Yuejiu was taken aback for a moment, and then asked: "You... have watched it ?” Ruan Wen nodded his head, his earlobes felt hot.

    Li Yuejiu was very calm, he smiled and said: "Thank you! This is a resource that I have cherished for many years. If it is really lost, I will definitely be depressed for a long time!" "You should see clearly next time, don't get confused again "

    Well, I will change the file name when I go back.

    After I return the resources, I will give you this USB flash drive to ensure that it contains professional courses.