32

Gu Xiuting stared at the math problem and didn't start writing for a long time before saying, "I'm not a math major, and I haven't done this kind of problem for a long time."

"Oh, forget it then."

Ruan Wenyou took back his exercise book again, with a cold expression on his face, "If there is nothing else, you can go back today, Mr. Gu."

Having said this, Gu Xiuting didn't have the cheek to stay any longer, he took one last look at Ruan Wenyou, then closed the door and left silently.

He said that he would give Ruan Wenyou enough time to think about getting married, but if Ruan Wenyou refused to change his mind no matter what, he would not force him.

The next day was when Ruan Wenyou was discharged from the hospital, Gu Xiuting did not show up, Chang Tan came to help him tidy his clothes, and also planned to send him home.

"Mr. Chang, are you actually here to be a lobbyist today?" Ruan Wenyou was thoughtful and could see through Chang Tan's real intention at a glance.

Chang Tan passed by with a light smile, but asked him instead: "Mr. Ruan, don't you wonder why our President Gu ended up living on Rose Island?"

Ruan Wen first guessed that Gu Xiuting was shipwrecked, but now listening to Chang Tan's words, it seems that it was not a simple accident.

"It was caused by human beings." Chang Tan's tone was very firm, "Mr. Gu originally went to sea to discuss business, and his third uncle, who was also the sales director of our company, was with him at the time. But the director died unfortunately, and many people later I thought Mr. Gu was gone, and the company's CEO was about to change."

Ruan Wenyu became more and more at a loss when he heard it. He didn't understand the internal disputes of the Gu's consortium at all, so he frowned slightly: "I don't quite understand."

"Mr. Ruan, these things are more complicated, and it will be difficult to explain clearly to you in a short while. I just want you to understand, because Mr. Gu has been cautious and careful at every step since he was a child, and he has developed the current situation. kind of temperament."

"He is really different from Ah Mu."

Ruan Wenyou looked out the window with a look of loneliness in his eyes. There is a big gap between the noisy city with people coming and going, and his hometown Rose Island.

"Ruan Wenyou, if it is true as you said, then Mr. Gu must be very relaxed and happy when he is on the island." Chang Tan couldn't help but sigh, "Only a very small number of Alphas in the world can go into heat, and inferior Omegas are also very happy." It's hard to have a baby, but you and Mr. Gu have a baby."

"I advised you to let go before, and I don't want you and Mr. Gu's life to have any intersection again, but the child in your womb is almost three months old, this may be God's arrangement, giving you a chance."

"You and Mr. Gu have not been together on the island for a long time, but you have such a deep relationship. Mr. Ruan, there are still more than seven months before this child is born. You may wish to work hard and try to find you back." 'A Mu'."

After listening, Ruan Wenyou remained silent for a long time...

When he was packing his schoolbag, he glanced at his math workbook. The last big question is still empty, but there is an extra piece of draft paper in the booklet, and another method of solving the problem is written on the paper.

Ruan Wenyou's eyes froze, the handwriting on it was obviously not his own.

Could it be that someone secretly clipped this piece of paper in while he was asleep?

But Chang Tan recognized it instantly: "This is... Mr. Gu's handwriting."

Ruan Wenyou's fingertips couldn't help trembling, and his eyes stopped on the paper.

This spring is late, but the warm south wind will eventually warm the earth, and love also has instinct and inertia.

...

The scandal of the Gu's consortium continued to ferment, and everyone pointed their finger at Gu Xiuting. While everyone was cursing Gu Xiuting, some people also turned to the old melons about his father.

It is said that Gu Xiuting's biological father had an accidental susceptibility period, and also had an illegitimate child outside. His original wife was heartbroken and once wanted to commit suicide, but later ran away from home and disappeared.

Of course, there are elements of exaggeration in this matter, but the truth is mixed, and the real reason behind it is now rarely known.

Ruan Wenyou still did not agree to Gu Xiuting's proposed marriage by agreement.

He goes to school as usual, but the time for part-time work is greatly reduced. After all, he can't be too tired to affect the development of the fetus.

The female owner of the milk tea shop is kind-hearted and easy to talk to. She sees that Ruan Wenyou is not feeling well recently and his body has weakened, so she let him take a good rest instead.

After school that day, Ruan Wenyou walked home on a quiet path, not noticing that a strange shadow flashed behind him some distance away.

When the black shadow gradually approached, Ruan Wenyou vaguely heard the sound of unfamiliar footsteps, his heart was suspended, and he realized that he was being followed.

Ruan Wenyou couldn't help speeding up his pace, and when he reached the corner, he immediately started running, but the people behind chased after him, and even rushed towards Ruan Wenyou like crazy.

Seeing that he was about to be caught up, he was suddenly hugged into a warm and firm embrace.

The pheromones of the scent of paper, ink and books are familiar yet unfamiliar. Ruan Wenyou saw Gu Xiuting as soon as he raised his head with the help of the faint light on the side of the road.

But the man who was following Ruan Wenyou had a fierce look on his face. Without further ado, Gu Xiuting kicked the man hard with his foot and snatched his cell phone at the same time.

The man didn't have time to dodge, he seemed to recognize Gu Xiuting at a glance. Seeing that the situation was not good, he didn't care about other things, so he hurried away.

In this person's cell phone photo album, there are almost all photos of Ruan Wenyou, and there are photos from all angles. He stole countless photos.

Ruan Wenyou's face turned pale, Gu Xiuting comforted him and said, "I will deal with this matter, and soon no one will dare to follow you anymore."

Since Ruan Wenyou became pregnant, people have followed him one after another. Chang Tan had already found out the source of the last anonymous email, and Gu Xiuting also guessed that it was probably caused by a competitor, and the opponents of Gu's enterprise were always watching them.

Not to mention Gu Xiuting's sudden appearance, it's rare that he didn't wear a suit today, not formal attire. Looking at Gu Xiuting in a casual sweater, Ruan Wenyou was not used to it, so he subconsciously said, "You are different today, like..."

"like what?"

A Mu figure appeared in Ruan Wenyou's mind, but he said, "Like uncle, the kind of guy who follows children... Strange uncle."

Gu Xiuting: "..."