37

As Ruan Wenyou gripped and kneaded her, of course Gu Xiuting became hard again, and her long and thick penis erected again, standing tall and straight.

    Previously, Gu Xiuting put his arms around Ruan Wenyou's waist and faced the mirror once, and now they did it in the bathtub.

    Gu Xiuting still had energy, but Ruan Wenyou's whole body was red and wet, and the water in the bathtub was gradually getting cold. He was worried that Ruan Wenyou would catch a cold, so he carried him to the bedroom.

    Ruan Wenyou put his arms around Gu Xiuting's neck, and kept dropping small kisses. He licked Gu Xiuting's nose, corner of his mouth, and chin, and even bit Gu Xiuting's Adam's apple.

    Ruan Wenyou hummed softly, the corners of his eyes and brows were dyed a layer of charming red, like a kitten in heat courting.

    It's just that the kitten has sharp claws, but Ruan Wenyou's whole body is soft, as if he has no bones.

    He also opened his arms at this moment, wrapping Gu Xiuting tenderly.

    Gu Xiuting put a pillow under Ruan Wenyou's waist, then put his feet on his shoulders, and another force pierced through, and the round glans directly pressed against the soft flesh deep in his inner hole .

    The layers of obscene flesh in the inner wall sucked and entangled Gu Xiuting. He was so addicted to this ecstasy that he felt that his blood was about to flow backwards.

    Ruan Wenyou's palm was lightly pressed against his belly, and he could feel the beating of Gu Xiuting's cock, as well as the tendons on his eyelashes, and the depths of his intestinal tract involuntarily secreted stream after stream of love juice.

    The strong fullness and crispness mixed and merged, constantly impacting Ruan Wenyou's brain nerves, and the pleasure also flowed through his whole body like an electric current.

    Ruan Wenyou opened his mouth and shouted, his body began to twitch violently, and even his toes curled up.

    He came again, lost count how much tonight, and now the cum was thin, soaking the sheets.

    After a while, Gu Xiuting also erupted against his reproductive cervix, watering him forcefully, and directly shot Ruan Wenyou unconscious.

    In the early hours of the morning, Ruan Wenyou closed his red and swollen eyes, his legs drooped weakly, and he was pulled out of the last bit of strength.

    And his belly was filled with thick white pulp, causing his lower abdomen to bulge slightly.

    Early the next morning, Gu Xiuting asked for leave for Ruan Wenyou.

    Adult Omegas all have estrus, which is inevitable, and the school of course allows Omega students to recuperate at home.

    The estrus period of Omega is usually seven days, and it can end in about a week.

    But it also varies from person to person. Some Omega will return to normal within four or five days in less than seven days, while others can last for half a month.

    Gu Xiuting called and asked Jiang Zhiyu, Jiang Zhiyu said that Ruan Wenyou's genes were too worthy of study, and it was a very rare case.

    It is incredible that the inferior Omega can successfully conceive! What's more, Ruan Wenyou's chest continued to leak milk. After three months of pregnancy, he is still in heat.

    "How long is his estrus period?" Gu Xiuting asked.

    "Old Gu, Xiaoyou is a very special inferior Omega. I can't give you the exact time right now.